This position is a key member of Cloud Engineering team, to support analysis and troubling shooting skills with attention to details. The Cloud Support Engineer will be responsible for the monitoring and timely escalation of all events notification that will arise during their working shift. Cloud Support Engineer will also be active in the execution of all the manual tasks according to its schedule. We are looking for an Cloud Support Engineer to join our Cloud Support team. Expertise in cloud monitoring tools, observing, and interpreting system dashboards, and quickly reacting to software alerts and user issues are key to this role.
- Diligently observe and interpret cloud monitoring dashboards and alerts.
- Resolve basic issues; escalate urgent and complex issues. Know the difference.
- Coordinate with internal departments and sometimes with customers.
- Be aware of customer SLA’s and escalate issues if cases are taking too long to resolve.
- Document all troubleshooting and issue management actions via the electronic case management
- Schedule resources and arrange work effort to cover weekends and/or on-call shifts to be available
- Monitoring case backlog to ensure we meet agreed SLAs with customers and internal KPI targets;
- Be able to work in a variety of different shifts, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays to
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
- Bachelor's degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related experience
- Experience working on an operations style team (NOC, SOC, MOC, etc.) and troubleshooting networking, service desk, operations center and/or supporting cloud based Infrastructure.
- Experience with Windows, Linux, web services, networking, Data bases, and cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, and GCP).
- Understanding of the following monitoring concepts: Infrastructure, systems, and Application health, system availability, latency, performance, and end-to-end monitoring.
- Entry level cloud, network or security certificate from Cisco, Microsoft, AWS, CompTIA, or other well-known vendors.
- Knowledge and experience of SIEM, ELK, PLG, and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes are preferred
- Cyber Security related Certifications like Security+, SSCP, CCSP, and CEH.
- Knowledge of Markup, query, and scripting languages, including Python, HTML, PromQL, SQL and familiarity with REST API calls, and PowerShell.
- Experience (1+ years) with ITIL processes including Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge and Event Management.
Come join the herd!
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:Serving Fortune 1000 companies globally, antuit.ai – part of Zebra Technologies – is rethinking how retail and consumer products companies use AI to solve real business problems. Antuit.ai’s demand intelligence platform empowers world-class.
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
it is remote positionit is full time permanent position hired on w2Responsibilities:Work with product lead and designer to bring frontend interfaces to life from the ground upWrite well organized, testable and high performing code while minimizing software.
Treehouse Technology Group is strategy and data firm providing custom, end-to-end solutions for our enterprise and SMB clients. Our approach is an independent, vendor-agnostic cloud solution designed to deliver and execute our client’s strategy to unlock.
Piper Companies is seeking a Salesforce Architect to join an industry leading Automobile Retailer as a permanent/internal employee. The Salesforce Architect will collaborate with various technology teams to lead the adoption of patterns, platforms, and.