Ruby on Rails Engineer
If you have a talent and passion for building highly interactive, innovative, and breakthrough products then this is a great opportunity for you to bring your creativity, design, and engineering skills to solve real customer problems and make a huge impact with Brightside and the mental telehealth industry! Our Engineering team is a small, collaborative group of talented Engineers and we are looking to add a strong Senior Full-Stack Engineer to help us build revolutionary, robust, and scalable solutions to our current web and mobile applications utilizing React and Rails.
We are a 100% remote, fast-growing start-up and run – fast and lean – which means every engineer has a high degree of ownership and impact on our company and mission. Our engineers have the opportunity (and are expected) to exercise leadership and expertise in their daily work.
- Patient safety and data security.
- Clean, simple, readable code.
- Robust, automated testing (ideally rspec/capybara/jest/enzyme).
- Full code ownership: Front End, Back End, DevOps, etc.
- DRY and YAGNI all day, every day.
- Small, frequent releases to production to maximize value, get fast feedback and identify bugs early
Responsibilities as a Full-Stack Engineer
- Migrate our existing member-facing React JS web application to React Native.
- Help build our brand new pharmacy operations iOS app using React Native.
- Iterate on our Clinical Quality System to ensure consistent patient outcomes at scale
- Develop a consolidated data warehouse to support our Business Intelligence analysis and reporting as well as develop the next wave of our Clinical Decision Support system using Machine Learning techniques.
- Strong full-stack engineer with technical leadership, design, coding and collaboration skills
- 5+ years experience building and supporting complex React web applications and APIs in Rails.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, 100% remote environment with tight feedback loops and continuous delivery.
- Built/supported HIPAA-compliant applications. (preferred)
- Production experience with React Native. (preferred)
- Experience in python, data analysis, reporting/visualization, and/or machine learning. (preferred)
- Worked in a startup that’s grown from 20—>100 employees. (preferred)
Salary, Benefits, and Perks
- Salary $150,000 - $175,000
- Platinum healthcare, vision, and dental
- Meaningful impact, great people, balanced life, positive and progressive culture.
- Work remotely and whatever schedule works best for you. We care about results, not 9-5.
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Hardware and tools of your choice
The Brightside Mission
Brightside (www.brightside.com) is a better approach to depression and anxiety care and we are on a mission to be the best and largest provider of virtual, evidence-based depression and anxiety care in the U.S. We’ve built a product and platform of tools for patients, medical providers, and therapists to drastically increase access to the highest quality mental health care. We value prioritization, collaboration, and an action-oriented approach. Our organization is growing rapidly and is attracting the brightest and most innovative talent in the industry.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, and are committed to equity and inclusion. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
Talk Social is hiring a frontend developer to architect browser-based video and experience design tools for deep human experiences. We could all use more serendipitous connection and meaningful fun nowadays, and you'd be helping build one of the more.
Vertex It Service is looking for a Software Architect, who will be responsible for high-level concepts and UI designs for software applications. He will collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure that all requirements from the original designs are.
Position: React Native developerLocation: Remote - Vienna, VA 22182Duration: 12 Months PlusWe are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Building a product is a highly.
As a Technical Architect at LeagueSpot, expect to spend your day building and mentoring a team, database and API development, designing slick user interfaces, and building integrations with external technology vendors and partners. You will be writing.
More jobs by this company
Director of Software EngineeringThe Brightside MissionBrightside (www.brightside.com) is a better approach to depression and anxiety care and we are on a mission to be the best and largest provider of virtual, evidence-based depression and anxiety care.
Senior Full Stack Engineer (Rails/React) - RemoteThis RoleIf you have a talent and passion for building highly interactive, innovative, and breakthrough products then this is a great opportunity for you to bring your creativity, design, and engineering.