We are looking for a Product Owner to join the ERAS Product team to support the vision and drive the execution of how value is delivered for our users. The ideal person for the role would take ownership of delivering value for one of our verticals by working closely with a Product Manager. The Product Owner is a person who understands software applications as well as the needs of the user and business to ensure there is integration between both. They bridge the technical and business worlds designing features that our users love and a strong desire to build and deliver products that support clients mission.
- Works closely with an ERAS Product Manager, defining requirements and working with cross-disciplinary teams (UX Research, Design, Development, etc.) to ensure that user stories are accurate, sufficiently detailed, and supported by market needs.
- Supports the execution of the discovery phase of the SDLC
- through identifying possible feature/functionality needs, prioritizing a research roadmap, and completing research from both a business need and a value/ROI perspective.
- Assist with the development of user personas and use cases and serves as a subject matter expert for the business processes and problems users want to solve and outcomes users want to achieve.
- Support the development and the prioritization of a backlog, including the writing of user stories, acceptance criteria, delivery specifications, and organizing with the Product Manager the prioritization of stories for every sprint and release.
- Serves as an active member of a scrum development team in the Product Owner role - produces artifacts as needed, participates in Agile ceremonies such as daily scrum, grooming, sprint planning, and sprint retrospective to ensure quality outcomes.
- Helps manage beta/pilot/early adopter programs to ensure successful adoption of a new product or feature.
- Contributes to road mapping activities through needs assessment,
- feature ROI analysis, prioritization, and coordination of prerequisite functionality.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree and 1-4 years of agile software development, UX design or research, product owner, or product management experience.
- Preferred certifications: Certified Scrum Product Owner, SAFe POPM, Certified Scrum Master.
- Professional experience with performing business analysis, using data to inform decisions, and writing product requirements, use cases, and user stories.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is flexible to react to changing priorities with the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative, and integrity.
- Knowledge of software management products, (Confluence, Jira).
- Self-motivated to drive initiatives from end-to-end with cross-functional teams.
- High attention to detail in usability and design.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills; including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for building great products.
Job Type: Contract
- Are you Certified Scrum Product Owner, SAFe POPM, Certified Scrum Master
- ERAS Product Manager: 3 years (Preferred)
- UX Research, Design, Development: 4 years (Preferred)
- Scrum Master: 2 years (Preferred)
- SAFe POPM: 3 years (Preferred)
- agile software: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS1. Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the Trinity Health Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviors, practices, and decisions.2. Provides consultative analytical support to the HR COEs in the design and delivery of Trinity.
Description:Who we are?Brightly, the global leader in intelligent asset management solutions enables organizations to transform the performance of their assets. Brightly’s sophisticated cloud-based platform leverages more than 20 years of data to deliver.
United States of AmericaState / CountyRemoteCityRemoteDivisionTIMETCompanyTIMET DivisionFunctionInformation TechnologyPosition typeFull TimeOpportunity ID3799Company ProfileWith more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT OCHINOCHIN is a rapidly growing national nonprofit health IT organization with two decades of experience transforming health care delivery to drive health equity. We are hiring for a number of new positions to meet increasing demand..
Syniverse is the world’s most connected company. Whether we’re developing the technology that enables intelligent cars to safely react to traffic changes or freeing travelers to explore by keeping their devices online wherever they go, we believe in.
More jobs by this company
Oracle Opera Property Systems and its dedicated interfaces.DATABASE:Oracle DB, RAC and SCAN (11g,12c,19c)AUTOMATION:PowerShell (Scripting of manual windows functions/tasks or installations of software)Ansible (YAML scripting and playbooks)Rundeck (Implement.
2 years of mobile application development experience for iOS devices.Familiarity with enterprise programming practices, AgileExperience with both Objective-C and Swift programmingFamiliarity with consuming RESTful web services, some SQLFamiliarity with.
We are looking for a mid-level iOS Developer to be part of our growing team.Experience developing native iOS applications written in Swift using the latest versions of the Xcode IDEAble to work in a collaborative environment leveraging Agile software.