Veyl Ventures partners with leading experts across the health, beauty, and wellness industries to develop some of today’s most innovative lifestyle-focused and sustainably minded brands. The Veyl portfolio and culture prioritize people, planet and pets - making up a community of 100+ passionate and committed CPG leaders across the globe. By reinventing the traditional business model, Veyl efficiently scales brands with proven accelerated success.
We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our team. You will be working to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
B.S in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- The ideal candidate is an advanced React Native Developer who can build dynamic, high performing, and responsive UI for our web applications
- 4+ years of professional experience in Native React mobile development
- Strong understanding of mobile app development lifecycle
- Keeping up to date on the latest mobile application best practices
- One or more published iOS or Android apps
- Highly proficient in building apps backed by Rest and GraphQL APIs
- Understanding full app life cycle development from project creation to publishing in the app stores
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- You care about building things that people love
- BONUS: Experience with Shopify and Shopify+
- Experience working remotely
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S
- Build performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms
- Responsible for architecting and building applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure
- Develop high quality enterprise-scale React Native apps with pixel-perfect UIs across both Android and iOS mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with native mobile platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Break down complex requirements into independent coding tasks and strategies
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Qualifications*4+ years experience with Android application developmentBS/MS Degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of studyStrong computer science fundamentalsExperience working with remote data via REST APIsSolid understanding of software.
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
Talk Social is hiring a frontend developer to architect browser-based video and experience design tools for deep human experiences. We could all use more serendipitous connection and meaningful fun nowadays, and you'd be helping build one of the more.
Vertex It Service is looking for a Software Architect, who will be responsible for high-level concepts and UI designs for software applications. He will collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure that all requirements from the original designs are.
Position: React Native developerLocation: Remote - Vienna, VA 22182Duration: 12 Months PlusWe are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Building a product is a highly.