Headquarters: Prague, Czechia
Our passion here at 7pace is to create clean, simple and fully integrated productivity software for software engineers that promotes a more fulfilling way to work and live. We want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join one of our feature teams. The person filling this role will be responsible for bringing new features to the existing product and creating new products in collaboration with our product and design teams.
On this position you will do:
- Create excellent user-centric software together with your team
- Lead distributed agile team of 3-5 software engineers to solve challenging software development and organizational problems
- Maintain the performance and code quality of software on a highest level
- Provide technical expertise for your team mates: mentoring engineers, architectural guidance of the team and product management support are expected
- Collaborate with product management, designers, engineers and business units to transform ideas and goals into plans and in-time shipped high-quality software
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience leading team of software engineers
- Expertise in front-end frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue
- Experience in back-end software development on .NET and MSSQL preferred
- Ability to lead agile distributed team, including maintenance and improving agile practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps, GitHub as ALM platforms preferred
- Sustainable availability in CET business hours
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Working in a successful, growing, profitable company
- Competitive salary package
- Professional growth: training, workshops and conferences as well as regular feedback
- Flexible work schedule and work from anywhere at a fully remote company
- Regular in-person meetups in our Munich headquarter
- Laptop and budget to setup your workplace
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
it is remote positionit is full time permanent position hired on w2Responsibilities:Work with product lead and designer to bring frontend interfaces to life from the ground upWrite well organized, testable and high performing code while minimizing software.
Treehouse Technology Group is strategy and data firm providing custom, end-to-end solutions for our enterprise and SMB clients. Our approach is an independent, vendor-agnostic cloud solution designed to deliver and execute our client’s strategy to unlock.
Piper Companies is seeking a Salesforce Architect to join an industry leading Automobile Retailer as a permanent/internal employee. The Salesforce Architect will collaborate with various technology teams to lead the adoption of patterns, platforms, and.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries.
More jobs by this company
Headquarters: Prague, Czechia URL: https://www.7pace.com Our passion here at 7pace is to create clean, simple and fully integrated productivity software for software engineers that promotes a more fulfilling way to work and live. We want you to be a.