- As a senior React developer at Aderas, you'll help us develop components of the user interface and implement them through React.js workflow engine.
- The application will call external third party Rest API to validate document images captured from the React.js Application.
- The application will utilize response from the Rest API to drive the workflow and handle the data through Node.js Express API layer.
- You will work closely with your team members include Project Manager, other React.js developers and Business Analysts, Testers, and Cyber Security team.
- For this position, a deep commitment to sophisticated design, problem solving, and quality products is vital.
- You and the team will work to build the application utilizing Agile Development Methodology.
- Reviewing interface designs and application requirements;
- Discussing applications and user interface ideas with the development team
- Identifying and enabling user interactions on a web platform;
- Using React concepts to implement and develop responsive components of the user interface;
- Debugging application code and troubleshooting interface software;
- Developing and maintaining front-end architectures that support user interfaces;
- Improving and monitoring front-end performance
- Developing updates and documenting application changes
- Proficiency in frequently used React tools like Flux, Redux, webpack. Experience with Node.js an tools like Express.
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or any relevant alternative training in computer programming;
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development
- Practical knowledge of REST endpoints and APIs
- Familiarity with AWS serverless architecture
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with back-end technologies
- Practical knowledge of GIT and similar version control systems
Clearance: IT-II level clearance
Join the Aderas team!
At Aderas, we are looking to recruit and retain only the best and brightest. If you like working with emerging technologies, using your unique personal skills to solve technical, functional, and organizational issues, and can easily adapt to the ever-changing IT market, then Aderas is the place for you! We are a vibrant company delivering implementation services support for enterprise solutions and custom application development. We strive to form long-term partnerships with our clients to foster an environment based on trust, a proven history of delivery, and camaraderie.
We sincerely try to shape our employee's lives by administering a generous package of employee benefits. Our company culture encourages collaboration, creative thinking, and growth. Headquartered in Reston Town Center, in Reston, VA, the Aderas main office is a short step away from shopping, dining, and a movie theater.
Beyond the tangible and intangible rewards, Aderas provides the following:
- Pay for Life, ADD, Short term disability, and Long term disability at no cost to the employee.
- Employer contribution toward monthly health insurance premiums.
- 401k plan which employees are eligible for after being with the company for 3 months.
- Safe Harbor plan in which Aderas contributes 3% of employee salary once a year.
- A week of paid training and reimbursement for approved professional courses and tests.
- Monthly allowance for cell phone bills.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:Carbon Mapper is a non-profit organization with a public-good mission to detect, pinpoint, quantify and track 80% of the world’s methane and carbon dioxide (CO2) point source emissions. Our mission is to aid in the acceleration of climate mitigation.
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
it is remote positionit is full time permanent position hired on w2Responsibilities:Work with product lead and designer to bring frontend interfaces to life from the ground upWrite well organized, testable and high performing code while minimizing software.
Treehouse Technology Group is strategy and data firm providing custom, end-to-end solutions for our enterprise and SMB clients. Our approach is an independent, vendor-agnostic cloud solution designed to deliver and execute our client’s strategy to unlock.
Piper Companies is seeking a Salesforce Architect to join an industry leading Automobile Retailer as a permanent/internal employee. The Salesforce Architect will collaborate with various technology teams to lead the adoption of patterns, platforms, and.