Requirements and Qualifications
- Recent experience using Visual Studio/C#/.NET
- Willingness to learn new technologies and concepts
- Eager to apply your knowledge to solve tough problems
- Confidence in architecting creative solutions
- Mindfulness of UX
- Ability to communicate effectively with a team of remote coworkers and managers
- React hooks and functional components
- Entity Framework
- Xamarin Forms
- Elastic Search
- Build tools like TeamCity, Jenkins, and Octopus Deploy
- Experience using Git based source control
Looking for a senior full stack developer to join and grow with our team to help create and refine our business systems. This includes our customer-facing e-commerce website, internal only business systems, API/service layers, databases, ERP system integrations, and interdepartmental tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and updating our internal and externally facing applications and websites
- Creating and updating user interfaces, databases, and API endpoints
- Communicating with the team regularly
- Testing and maintaining software
- Delivering quality software
- Documenting your work as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description:RSI is seeking an experienced Software Engineering Manager to join our Product Development team as we build our new flagship product suite, revX. RevX is a Cloud Native, fully configurable Saas and PaaS offering to support governments at.
FM:Systems is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer with a strong background developing and maintaining enterprise web applications to join our Product Engineering team. This role is a senior level position for a very experienced .NET engineer. This person.
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
Talk Social is hiring a frontend developer to architect browser-based video and experience design tools for deep human experiences. We could all use more serendipitous connection and meaningful fun nowadays, and you'd be helping build one of the more.
Vertex It Service is looking for a Software Architect, who will be responsible for high-level concepts and UI designs for software applications. He will collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure that all requirements from the original designs are.