Our Technology team builds and operates the Pet Cloud - a revolutionary solution that changes the way pet parents manager their pet’s lives. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability, performance and security.
Our team needs a Scrum Master to join our team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Agile and is driven by building highly effective teams! You blend deep Scrum expertise with passion for coaching and constant improvement.
To ensure success as a Scrum Master, you should have extensive experience working with agile principles and methodologies, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class Salesforce developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that meet the changing needs of our rapidly growing company... Requirements:
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Ensure the team is adhering to Agile values and principles through facilitation, coaching and modeling agile values and behaviors
- Create a positive work environment where each person feels valued and helps team members manage their working relationships through transparent dialogue and discussion
- Demonstrate transparency, inspection, and adaption in everything that they do
- Ensure impediments to the team are quickly removed
- Support the team to deliver business value by understanding the intent of features and stories
- Use data to assess team’s performance and to lead improvement activities
- Coach the team to improve their practices, productivity, and self-organization
- Foster accountability within the team to hold to standards and delivery commitments
- Support the team managing the product backlog and preparing for elaboration, sprint planning and sprint reviews
- Facilitate the planning of sprints, releases, and quarterly plans
- Assist the team assess their current capabilities and develops plan to improve team practices and performance
- Work with other Scrum Masters and Product Managers to identify and resolve dependencies between the teams
- Assist the team in establishing meaningful sprint goals that resonate with the business
- Hands on facilitation of story writing, elaboration, sprint planning, retrospectives
- Recognized as a key contributor to a positive team culture
- Utilize multiple approaches for brainstorming and innovation to keep team on continuous improvement path
Required Skills / Abilities:
- 5+ Years of experience as a scrum master working with multiple teams simultaneously
- Experience with teams developing cloud-based software as a service solutions
- A Scrum Master certification from a recognized organization, e.g. Scrum Alliance
- Very strong communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Agile planning tools – we use Jira and Azure DevOps
Education and Experience:
- Successful candidates should a moderate level of experience in a professional capacity and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Previous work experience managing agile processes in application and software development.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
While you don't need to come in the door with extensive knowledge of everything listed here, the more of them you've encountered the better:
- Nice to have: Familiarity with React, iOS, & Android
- Querying complex databases and using querying languages such as SQL
- Understanding of JSON files
- Command line / Terminal
Our Technology Environment
- React & React Native
- Agile project management tools (Jira)
- Version Control Systems (Git)
- App Health & Monitoring (New Relic)
- Designs & Mockups (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision,Figma)
- Cloud-based business applications and file storage (Salesforce CRM, Dropbox, etc.)
- Dashboards and User Analytics (PowerBI)
- Microsoft Suite/Office365 (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Communication & Project Management Tools (Teams, Jira, Trello, etc.)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
Talk Social is hiring a frontend developer to architect browser-based video and experience design tools for deep human experiences. We could all use more serendipitous connection and meaningful fun nowadays, and you'd be helping build one of the more.
Vertex It Service is looking for a Software Architect, who will be responsible for high-level concepts and UI designs for software applications. He will collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure that all requirements from the original designs are.
Position: React Native developerLocation: Remote - Vienna, VA 22182Duration: 12 Months PlusWe are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Building a product is a highly.
As a Technical Architect at LeagueSpot, expect to spend your day building and mentoring a team, database and API development, designing slick user interfaces, and building integrations with external technology vendors and partners. You will be writing.