Do you dream about a metaverse full of robots interacting with virtual humans? Do you follow the latest developments in contact-force simulation? Do you regularly read the specs of the latest graphics cards and their new capabilities to see how much further you can push your simulation tools? Simulation will be at the core of everything we do. A world-class simulation platform is foundational to developing a trustworthy robot capable of working alongside humans in a wide diversity of process paths. As the simulation lead, you will be responsible for selecting our technology stack, defining our approach to modeling the robot and the world in simulation, and building the scaffolding to enable full digital twin development and testing, not just for our internal teams but for our partners as well.
Collaborative Robotics is a team of innovators and builders redefining the future of human-robot interaction. We are working to realize a world where robots are a trusted extension of your surroundings. They work, adapt, and react around you. Not the other way around.
We're hiring virtually, in addition to our San Francisco Bay Area, California office onsite.
- Build out a world-class simulation foundation for developing a trustworthy robot
- Define our approach to modeling the robot and the world in simulation
- Build the scaffolding to enable full digital twin development and testing, not just for our internal teams but for our partners as well
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience working directly within engineering teams
- Hands-on experience implementing or building upon simulation frameworks
- Full-stack experience from GPU through to 3D asset modeling and everything in-between
- Proficiency in Python or C++ and willingness to pick up new languages or technologies as needed
- Strong mathematical fundamentals in 3D geometry, linear algebra, probability theory, and numerical optimization
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, collaborative and dynamic start-up environment as part of a small team
- Highly motivated teammate with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with physical system modeling and simulation
- Engineering people-management experience
- Experience in machine learning
- Solid design and architecture knowledge
- First-hand experience with robotic or autonomous vehicle simulations
Collaborative Robotics is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Collaborative Robotics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
Talk Social is hiring a frontend developer to architect browser-based video and experience design tools for deep human experiences. We could all use more serendipitous connection and meaningful fun nowadays, and you'd be helping build one of the more.
Vertex It Service is looking for a Software Architect, who will be responsible for high-level concepts and UI designs for software applications. He will collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure that all requirements from the original designs are.
Position: React Native developerLocation: Remote - Vienna, VA 22182Duration: 12 Months PlusWe are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Building a product is a highly.
As a Technical Architect at LeagueSpot, expect to spend your day building and mentoring a team, database and API development, designing slick user interfaces, and building integrations with external technology vendors and partners. You will be writing.