Our engineering team is looking for a React Native Developer to join our growing team. You are highly motivated, collaborative, and technical, with the passion to help shape the delivery of software products for our customers. You are passionate about mobile development and interested in helping to shape the future of our mobile services team. This is a great opportunity for a developer with some open evenings and weekends to work as part time in a start-up atmosphere.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Our team is looking for an experienced React Native developer to build React Native Mobile Apps. You will be working with a team of API developers for the data hooks and database changes. Your primary duties will be to create an amazing mobile app and user experience while working with an amazing team!
The React Native Developer will complete the following responsibilities:
- Design and help test amazing mobile front ends that include logins and data retrievals and shopping carts.
- Understand programming and iterative development methods with a team to help make improvements over time.
- 4+ years of experience in React Native Development
- Understanding and experience with CI/CD
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Effective English written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Remote
- Part time as needed - or as the project ramps up
- Every day if you have the time
- React Native: 4 years (Preferred)
- Back-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Unit testing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $80.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Self-determined schedule
- Mobile applications: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
it is remote positionit is full time permanent position hired on w2Responsibilities:Work with product lead and designer to bring frontend interfaces to life from the ground upWrite well organized, testable and high performing code while minimizing software.
Treehouse Technology Group is strategy and data firm providing custom, end-to-end solutions for our enterprise and SMB clients. Our approach is an independent, vendor-agnostic cloud solution designed to deliver and execute our client’s strategy to unlock.
Piper Companies is seeking a Salesforce Architect to join an industry leading Automobile Retailer as a permanent/internal employee. The Salesforce Architect will collaborate with various technology teams to lead the adoption of patterns, platforms, and.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries.