Americaneagle.com is a family owned web design, development, and digital marketing agency with a passionate belief in the power of technology to positively transform business practices. Our focus is helping customers grow and achieve success in the digital space. We cover a variety of different industries, including ecommerce, associations & nonprofits, government, healthcare, sports & entertainment, transportation and more. The company was recently named by Built in Chicago as one of the best places to work and to Inc.com's list of 5000 fastest-growing private companies for the past eight years.
We're searching for talented senior devel opers with .NET Core and React experience to join our team and help us build high-quality, cutting-edge websites.
Our Portfolio Includes:
- Sports websites such as the Green Bay Packers fan and Hall of Fame sites, United Center, MetLife Stadium, Orange Bowl, and the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Food and restaurant websites including Barilla Pasta, Dairy Queen, P.F. Chang's, Naf Naf Grill and Portillo's
- Mobile apps including Tampa Bay Downs and the Chicago Auto Show
- Online ticketing portals like Memphis Area Transit Authority and Virginia Railway Express
- High-revenue ecommerce sites for customers such as Weathertech, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Beretta, Repair Clinic, Soletrader shoes, RDO Equipment, Badgley Mischka
- Retail sites such as Werner Ladder, and TimberTech Decking
- Travel and logistics websites like Chicago Transit Authority and Golden Gate Bridge
- More sites can be found on our website: https://www.americaneagle.com/projects
Partnerships and awards:
- Sitecore Platinum Partner with over 25 Sitecore MVP Awards and finalist for 2021 nominee for Partner of the Year
- Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner
- BigCommerce Elite Partner
- Sitefinity Titanium Partner, winner of the last 3 Partner of the Year awards and winner of 3 Sitefinity Websites of the Year awards for 2021
- OroCommerce Silver Soultions Partner and 2021 Oro Brilliance Trailblazer
- WordPress VIP Partner
Benefits to working here:
- Working with more recent technologies including automation testing, the latest JS frameworks like Angular and React
- Sharpen your skills in instructor led trainings and lunch and learns
- We reimburse for certifications and participate in events like hackathons
At our company, a senior developer's responsibilities include:
- Using the latest technologies to construct new sites and applications
- Architecting complex solutions for projects such as payment processing, API integrations and ERP management
- Using optimizing and performance monitoring tools like AppDynamics and New Relic
- Communicating with our clients to make sure our design matches their requirements
- Assisting our Web Operations team with deployments
- Optimizing database queries and handling large amounts of data
- Mentoring, training and implementing best practices for junior developers
- Following SOLID design principles
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in programming websites in .NET Core and React
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to delegate to junior developers and coach them to complete assigned tasks
- Dev Ops experience using Azure Dev Ops or AWS and creating CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in newer JS libraries such as React and Angular
- Someone with a passion for programming, technology and who is always looking to learn more and improve
- Familiarity with .NET platforms (Sitecore, Sitefinity, Kentico, BigCommerce, etc.) or PHP platforms (WordPress, Drupal, etc.).
- SQL Server or MySQL knowledge
- Practical understanding of Git and Gitflow processes
Americaneagle.com provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. Our dedication to growing our development team is how we can produce excellent sites and applications for our clients. We do all of this while maintaining a family value focus and pushing for a good work-life balance. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
Talk Social is hiring a frontend developer to architect browser-based video and experience design tools for deep human experiences. We could all use more serendipitous connection and meaningful fun nowadays, and you'd be helping build one of the more.
Vertex It Service is looking for a Software Architect, who will be responsible for high-level concepts and UI designs for software applications. He will collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure that all requirements from the original designs are.
Position: React Native developerLocation: Remote - Vienna, VA 22182Duration: 12 Months PlusWe are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Building a product is a highly.
As a Technical Architect at LeagueSpot, expect to spend your day building and mentoring a team, database and API development, designing slick user interfaces, and building integrations with external technology vendors and partners. You will be writing.