Position : Frontend Developer
Location : Remote (100%)
Duration : 12+ Months
Rate: $80-100/hr. on c2c/w2
- Use modern software development methodologies and tools like Jira to manage and deliver projects
- Create highly modular, compose-able units of code in all areas of front-end using TypeScript
- Continuously optimize and improve front-end builds using Webpack, npm, and other tools
- Contribute to core UI libraries that make up the foundation of front-end and used across the firm
- Iterate through responsive designs and bring them to life with organized SCSS
- Automate deployments and configure CICD pipelines using TeamCity, and Jenkins
- Write technical design documents and conduct code reviews to enhance code quality
- Promote, implement, and evolve development best practices
- Have a desire to be a part of and help grow a great team and organization
- Possess a deep understanding of HTML Living Standard, browser APIs and accessibility
- Have knowledge of the latest versions of React (hook, context, refs), Redux (or Mobx, Flux), and react router
- Experience with CSS (flexbox, grids), SCSS, and modular CSS.
- Experience with functional programming paradigms and composition patterns to create complex structures
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80.00 - $100.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Front-end development: 6 years (Required)
- React: 4 years (Required)
- React Native: 3 years (Preferred)
- AWS: 3 years (Preferred)
- overall: 10 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location: Currently remoteExperience: 5+ yearsDeveloping the latest user-facing features using React.js.Developing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.Translating designs.
Your Future Evolves HereEvolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Evolenteers make a difference wherever they are, whether it is at a medical center, in the office, or while working.
W2 ONLY. NO CORP-CORP / C2C / 3RD PARTY CANDIDATES. MUST BE VISA / OPT / CPT INDEPENDENT. (not on / holding)12+ month contract, likely to extend.Client: Major St. Louis based leading Fortune 500 global company and one of the largest international life.
MooveGuru is seeking a senior-level front-end developer to join our engineering team to help build our new platforms. You will work as part of a team to design and develop high-quality software solutions for web applications and mobile apps. As a front-end.
More jobs by this company
The Opportunity: Business/Systems Infr/Cloud Analyst Technical Area: Enterprise Infrastructure & AWSExperience: 6 + Engagement Duration: FTE or RTH Comp: Target TBD On-site/Remote: Remote Positions: 1 Start Date: on or about July 11th As a Cloud Business.
The Opportunity: Business/Systems Infr/Cloud Analyst Technical Area: Enterprise Infrastructure & AWS Experience: 6 + Engagement Duration: FTE or RTH Comp: Target TBD On-site/Remote: Remote Positions: 1 Start Date: on or about July 11th As a Cloud Business.
Job Title: Front End EngineerStart Date: ASAPNo. Of Opening: 5 OpeningsDuration: 12 Months+Location: Preferred NYC, NY location; else they are flexible with remoteCompensation: $80/hr. - $100/hr. on C2C/W2 Timing: ET/CTRole: As a Front-End Engineer.
Job Title: SRE Solution Architect / EngineerStart Date: ASAPNo. Of Opening: 7 OpeningsDuration: 12 Months+Location: 100% RemoteCompensation: $80-100/hr (all in) w2/c2cTiming: ET/CTInterview process: 2 RoundsTHE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKEExperience in designing.
Job Title: Cloud Compliance and Governance -GCPStart Date: ASAPNo. Of Opening: 1 OpeningDuration: 6-12 Months+Location: Preferred NYC, NY location; else they are flexible with remoteCompensation: $100/hr (all in) w2/c2cTiming: ET/CTInterview process:.