Location: Currently remote
Experience: 5+ years
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js.
- Developing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Perform peer code reviews to ensure quality standards.
- UI toolkits like Semantic UI, Material UI.
- Good understanding of unit testing.
- Good understanding of Non-Functional requirements.
- Well versed in AGILE SCRUM knowledge.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position : Frontend Developer Location : Remote (100%)Duration : 12+ MonthsRate: $80-100/hr. on c2c/w2Job Description: Responsibilities:Use modern software development methodologies and tools like Jira to manage and deliver projectsCreate highly modular,.
Job Title: Front End EngineerStart Date: ASAPNo. Of Opening: 5 OpeningsDuration: 12 Months+Location: Preferred NYC, NY location; else they are flexible with remoteCompensation: $80/hr. - $100/hr. on C2C/W2 Timing: ET/CTRole: As a Front-End Engineer.
Your Future Evolves HereEvolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Evolenteers make a difference wherever they are, whether it is at a medical center, in the office, or while working.
W2 ONLY. NO CORP-CORP / C2C / 3RD PARTY CANDIDATES. MUST BE VISA / OPT / CPT INDEPENDENT. (not on / holding)12+ month contract, likely to extend.Client: Major St. Louis based leading Fortune 500 global company and one of the largest international life.
More jobs by this company
Location: Currently remoteExperience: 8+ yearsMinimum of 8 + years of total IT (Information Technology) experienceStronghold on Architecture Designing, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), Design Patterns & UMLShould be able to design scalable solutions.