Our company is looking for a motivated candidate to join our team as a Full Stack Developer with React. The ideal candidate will be proficient in building scalable applications using multiple languages and frameworks, working in a collaborative environment, and regularly integrating code with tight deadlines. The successful candidate will enjoy our flexible work environment and not be afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Write clean, modular code.
- Implement clean database schemas.
- Write maintainable code that can survive the ravages of time, the elements, and ill-educated programmers.
- Understand how to leverage the strengths of your team members to prevent bottlenecks in the system.
- Build solid interfaces that allow other teams to easily use your code as well as your users.
- Understand the concept of database normalization and make sure that it's implemented consistently in all database tables.
- Learn new languages, frameworks and algorithms as they become relevant.
- Understand the importance of writing automated tests and use them religiously to ensure that the quality of your code improves over time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $73,688.00 - $159,488.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Development: 10 years (Required)
- React: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
Talk Social is hiring a frontend developer to architect browser-based video and experience design tools for deep human experiences. We could all use more serendipitous connection and meaningful fun nowadays, and you'd be helping build one of the more.
Vertex It Service is looking for a Software Architect, who will be responsible for high-level concepts and UI designs for software applications. He will collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure that all requirements from the original designs are.
Position: React Native developerLocation: Remote - Vienna, VA 22182Duration: 12 Months PlusWe are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Building a product is a highly.
As a Technical Architect at LeagueSpot, expect to spend your day building and mentoring a team, database and API development, designing slick user interfaces, and building integrations with external technology vendors and partners. You will be writing.