BuildWitt is on a mission to build a better Dirt World by solving the biggest problems in the heavy civil construction, earthwork, and mining industries.
How you will get to help us do that in this role:
A Customer Success Developer at BuildWitt significantly impacts our software products by driving customer loyalty and retention. They enthusiastically and diligently resolve customer issues using their own problem-solving skills and proactively reach out for help, when necessary. They also work themselves out of a job by developing tools and product enhancements that make it easy for our customers and customer success teams to solve problems on their own or avoid problems in the first place. A Customer Success Developer is helpful, resourceful, and solution-oriented.
What you will get to do day-to-day:
- Juggle production issues by prioritizing effectively, setting and managing expectations, and asking for help when needed.
- Think both strategically and tactically by quickly solving the problem at hand while identifying and proposing solutions to prevent similar issues in the future.
- Stay calm under pressure and use a positive attitude to instill confidence and calm in customers and fellow employees.
- Communicate effectively and professionally, representing BuildWitt proudly with every interaction.
- Propose and implement ideas for new tools and enhancements to improve the customer experience and the experience of internal stakeholders.
- Contribute on a daily basis, taking on the toughest or most menial task, whatever the team needs most from you that day.
- Hands-on in all pieces of the system and proactively asks questions to understand how all of the systems work together.
The skills you possess:
- Years of hands-on coding experience with our technology stack (React/React Native/.NET Core/C#/Azure/SQL Server/Cosmos DB)
- Wide breadth of full-stack technical knowledge
- Experience supporting complex software systems in production
You will have the best opportunity to succeed in this role if:
- You have a desire to grow personally, and facilitate the growth of the people around you
- Technology enthusiast that sometimes codes for fun and loves to learn new technology
- Loves building technology solutions to solve problems
- Finds joy in solving the puzzle of a tough technical problem
What’s in it for you:
- Dirty boots - see really cool massive earth-work, demolition, mining, and construction projects
- Work for a company that cares for, trusts, and empowers their people
- Remote work and flexible hours
- Competitive base salary
- 100% Healthcare paid for full-time team members and 50% for their families
- Affordable Dental and Vision plans
- Open PTO - We encourage everyone to take a break whenever they need to
- 401K Match, with quarterly enrollment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are proud to offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, disability, or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
Talk Social is hiring a frontend developer to architect browser-based video and experience design tools for deep human experiences. We could all use more serendipitous connection and meaningful fun nowadays, and you'd be helping build one of the more.
Vertex It Service is looking for a Software Architect, who will be responsible for high-level concepts and UI designs for software applications. He will collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure that all requirements from the original designs are.
Position: React Native developerLocation: Remote - Vienna, VA 22182Duration: 12 Months PlusWe are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Building a product is a highly.
As a Technical Architect at LeagueSpot, expect to spend your day building and mentoring a team, database and API development, designing slick user interfaces, and building integrations with external technology vendors and partners. You will be writing.
More jobs by this company
BuildWitt is on a mission to build a better Dirt World by solving the biggest problems in the heavy civil construction, earthwork, and mining industries.How you will get to help us do that in this role:A Senior Developer at BuildWitt impacts the success.