At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.
- Paradigm is a zero-fee, institutional liquidity network for derivatives traders across CeFi and DeFi.
- We provide unified access to multi-asset, multi-protocol liquidity on demand without compromising on execution preferences, costs, and immediacy.
- We’ve built the largest network of institutional counterparties in crypto, with over 600 institutional clients trading over $10 B per month.
- We are a diverse, global team led by our organizational principles and united by our mission to bring on-demand liquidity for traders, anytime and anywhere, without compromises. We also strive to ship faster than anyone else in the industry!
- We are backed by the best traders and investors in the space, including Jump Capital, Alameda Ventures/FTX, Dragonfly Capital, Digital Currency Group, Genesis Trading, QCP Capital, Optiver US, IMC, GSR Markets, Akuna Capital, Fidelity Digital Assets CMT Digital, Goldentree Asset Management, Amber Group, OK Group, Bybit Fintech, and CoinShares.
- Primary point of contact for API for our top clients
- Analytics/KPIs for the Product team to measure product success
- Develop automation tools for Product, Sales, and Client Support teams
- Write QA tests as last line of defense before the product is shipped
- Rapid Product Prototyping in React/Python
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline
- 3+ years’ experience with one or more of the following: API's, Python, React, or equivalent
- Tangible API Integration and Support experience.
- Experience in writing Automation scripts a plus
- Experience with extensive customer-facing support
- Ability to work independently. We do not believe in micromanagement.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated with passion for the success of the customer and proven capability to develop key relationships
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
Nice to have
- Comfortable using GIT.
- Familiar with Crypto Exchange APIs.
- Experience in Crypto trading and or derivatives.
- Experience working with Trading platforms.
Our Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay and transparent pay bands
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum required PTO of 10 days annually.
- Celebrate your national holidays, in addition to floating holidays, to honor what matters to you, not HQ.
- Full benefits (vary by location)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings (i.e. Traditional and Roth 401(k))
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous technology and learning allowances
- $5000 first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials...whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable. You'll receive a $2000 refresh each anniversary.
- $1000 budget to spend on learning and development materials, courses or conferences.
Paradigm US is an equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
Talk Social is hiring a frontend developer to architect browser-based video and experience design tools for deep human experiences. We could all use more serendipitous connection and meaningful fun nowadays, and you'd be helping build one of the more.
Vertex It Service is looking for a Software Architect, who will be responsible for high-level concepts and UI designs for software applications. He will collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure that all requirements from the original designs are.
Position: React Native developerLocation: Remote - Vienna, VA 22182Duration: 12 Months PlusWe are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Building a product is a highly.
As a Technical Architect at LeagueSpot, expect to spend your day building and mentoring a team, database and API development, designing slick user interfaces, and building integrations with external technology vendors and partners. You will be writing.