Do you enjoy building elegant user interfaces with enhanced user experiences? Do you thrive at working remotely on dynamic projects with talented developers around the world? If so, keep reading!
For this remote contractor position, we are looking for an experienced Full-Stack TypeScript Developer, with a particular passion for React who also enjoys jumping into some back-end pieces. If you share our enthusiasm for delivering quality code and following best practices, Stack Builders could be the place for you!
Stack Builders’ vision is software built to make a difference. We aim to empower the end-users of our clients’ platforms by building quality, pragmatic custom software. Engineers like you are key players in creating that future!
Sounds interesting, right? We’re just getting started - let’s get into the details:
- Proficiency in building React frontend applications using TypeScript.
- Ability to write clean and well-structured code with Node.js and Express in the backend.
- Experience using test-driven development practices.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and assertive communication skills.
- A high level of autonomy, pragmatic mindset, and constant search for continuous improvement.
- High orientation to detail, with the ability to break down and implement new ideas and designs.
- Availability to overlap 4 hours with EST working hours.
- Advanced spoken and written English skills.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Electron and the challenges related to building desktop applications.
- Fluency with HTML and CSS.
- A strong learning culture.
- Regular pairing sessions.
- Challenging, full-time, and long-term projects.
- Opportunities for company-sponsored conference participation, OSS contributions, tutorials, blog posts, and technical talks.
- Exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers.
- Timely payments.
- A Stack Builders community to support you and learn with you!
Does this sound like the right fit for you? We hope you’ll join us!
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
You can learn more about us by visiting our website or looking at our blog.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Blue Rose is seeking a Full Stack Developer to support our work with a federal client. This can be a REMOTE role and is open to U.S. Citizens.In this role, you will:Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
WhaleCard is building the future of crypto-based consumer payments with the Amex Black of crypto. We're ushering in the web3 revolution with the first premium crypto-native credit card for whales that will make the experience frictionless, familiar,.
We are opening the door for a highly talented new team member to join us and help our existing Engineering Team continue to build a variety of solutions (strong focus on bots, automation and custom integrations) for the Workplace from Meta, Google Workspace.
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
Talk Social is hiring a frontend developer to architect browser-based video and experience design tools for deep human experiences. We could all use more serendipitous connection and meaningful fun nowadays, and you'd be helping build one of the more.