- Maintain and improve existing React code bases
- Develop re-usable components with highest quality of usability and accessibility
- Bring ideas to architecture & code design discussions while incorporating best practices & coding patterns
- Participate in AGILE ceremonies including Sprint planning, SCRUM, grooming, and review
- Practice test-driven development (unit testing, integration testing)
- Provide direction and mentorship to junior developers
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer related field and four (4) years of software experience or eight (8) years of software experience
- 5 years experience developing user interfaces with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of core architecture principles in React (state management, hooks)
- Strong experience in test-driven development
- Experience with Agile Software Development, system and software testing, bug tracking, Git Repositories and branches.
- Experience styling user interface components with Material UI
- Experience with common React libraries including React query
- DevOps experience
- By Light does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters; vaccination requirements and testing are subject to the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements; testing is at the cost of the employee.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms OR bug fixing patching existing applications. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as.
This role reports directly to our Chief Information Security Officer. We are seeking a strategic thinker with solid project and financial management skills, who is able to distill complex information into simpler ideas and communicate them confidently.
Desired Skills & Qualifications-5+ years on hands on ReactJS experience.-5-7+ years of experience building software in a professional setting.-2+ years working on Agile/Scrum-Experience mentoring junior engineersPlusses -Adobe Experience ManagerDay-to-Day.
Job Title: Lead React DeveloperLocation: Fully RemoteDuration: Contract to HireW2 PositionJob Description: Minimum Experience (In Years) - 10The team is in search of a senior frontend developer who will play a key role in the development and maintenance.
OverviewServing Fortune 1000 companies globally, antuit.ai – part of Zebra Technologies – is rethinking how retail and consumer products companies use AI to solve real business problems. Antuit.ai’s demand intelligence platform empowers world-class companies.
More jobs by this company
Overview:Working on a product team charged with the design, integration, production, testing, and deployment of cyber training software. This role entails creating engaging visual designs for web apps and training content while ensuring the optimal user.
Overview:By Light is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to provide support to our client at the Department of Health and Human Services. The right candidate should be able to work within a team or independently to help support and imporve the.
Overview:By Light is seeking an Oracle Database Administrator to join our team. Primary job duties will be to provide Oracle/SQL development support and Oracle Database production support.By Light provides a broad range of hardware, software, engineering,.
Overview:By Light is looking for a resource to provide SharePoint and Website front end support to the Department of Veterans Affairs. The ideal candiate will be a team player that is professional, represents themselves well and provides exceptional.
Overview:We are seeking RF Software Engineers to design, implement, and optimize advanced communication systems to meet the mission needs of our U.S. Government customers. We are looking for proficient candidates with past experience in 4G/5G development..