***Accepting H1B Transfers***
- Well-known e-learning company
- Excellent benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Travel Insurance, up to 10% Annual Bonus.
- 100% Remote. Occasional travel meeting clients and visiting office.
You will be primarily responsible for the development, enhancement, troubleshooting, and maintenance of web-based applications based on React and .NET frameworks. You have hands-on experience in the design, development, and documentation of React and .NET-based web applications and API development, and using Azure cloud-related services. You'll provide technical leadership and guidance to an Agile team of developers, bringing hands-on experience implementing, testing, and debugging projects and participating in team code/project reviews.
- Coordinate with client product owners and technical leadership to understand the requirements
- Create technical solution and present it to client leadership
- Lead and coordinate software development activities
- Provide technical leadership to the development team
- Code reviews and low-level design reviews of developers
- Coding of complex enhancements and features
- Work closely with developers and QA team to build quality products
- Collaborate with other members of their engagement teams
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information systems and technology organizations
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in applications developed with React and .NET framework
- 2+ years’ experience as a Technical Lead and leading engineers or cross functional team
- Prefer candidates based in EST and CST - open nationwide - CA is excluded.
- Must have hands-on React, microservices development and direct leadership experience.
- React.js - 5 years or more (strong ReactJS knowledge)
- Azure, Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Microservices and legacy system modernization is required.
- Experience on code reviews, architectural reviews, functional reviews
- Azure cloud-related services.
- Deploying .NET builds, IIS
- Thorough understanding of web technologies and web application development, and providing estimates for major enhancements and projects
- Expertise in Management & CI CD implementation using TFS or Jenkins.
- Strong relationship-building skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team, management, and all users
- Experience working in Agile Scrum Teams, using SVN, GIT, and TFS for code repository and management.
- Resourceful, self-directed ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being proactive in keeping their management informed of project-related issues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms OR bug fixing patching existing applications. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as.
This role reports directly to our Chief Information Security Officer. We are seeking a strategic thinker with solid project and financial management skills, who is able to distill complex information into simpler ideas and communicate them confidently.
Desired Skills & Qualifications-5+ years on hands on ReactJS experience.-5-7+ years of experience building software in a professional setting.-2+ years working on Agile/Scrum-Experience mentoring junior engineersPlusses -Adobe Experience ManagerDay-to-Day.
Job Title: Lead React DeveloperLocation: Fully RemoteDuration: Contract to HireW2 PositionJob Description: Minimum Experience (In Years) - 10The team is in search of a senior frontend developer who will play a key role in the development and maintenance.
OverviewServing Fortune 1000 companies globally, antuit.ai – part of Zebra Technologies – is rethinking how retail and consumer products companies use AI to solve real business problems. Antuit.ai’s demand intelligence platform empowers world-class companies.
More jobs by this company
UI Pros is seeking a Senior .NET Software Engineer - 100% Remote Long-term ContractOur client delivers technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences.