At 83bar, we connect patients in need to providers that care. We create campaigns—ads, landing pages, surveys, emails—and route potential patients to our specialized call center staffed with nurses. Our nurses are trained to educate and guide individuals to the right healthcare providers and services for their needs.
We are a startup and wor
As a React.js Developer, you will help design and build our next generation cloud-based platform. This includes integrating new and existing cloud services, designing new and enhanced distributed systems, and helping to drive projects to successful completion. You will work with a highly skilled team on the latest cloud technology stacks in an environment that will allow you to expand your development skills.
- Design and development of our next generation web applications using React.js / Redux
- Enhancing and updating current React.js applications
- Work within a collaborative, agile environment, defining and estimating tasks with the team
- Support internal users if / when application issues arise.
- Be a flexible, self-starter, to work independently and complete tasks
- Exchange knowledge and work together to implement solutions across the full stack
The above statements describe the general nature of the position, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities.
- A minimum of five years of relevant software development experience
- Preferred two or more years of React.js experience
- Experience designing modern, secure, web based applications
- Strong experience doing React.js workflow and state management with Redux
- Experience interacting with RESTful services and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Methodologies
- Experience creating single page responsive web applications
- Proficiency with Chrome and/or other browser Developer Tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong communication skills with a record of working and collaborating with others
- Experience using UX design best practices to design solutions, and an understanding of responsive design
- Experience with cloud based hosting services like Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with AWS Lambda, AWS AppSync, AWS API Gateway
- Experience with Twilio Voice and/or Messaging API.
- Experience with Git/Github or other distributed version control systems
- Experience with Material UI
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Familiarity with CQRS systems
- Ability to learn new / emerging technologies as required.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
it is remote positionit is full time permanent position hired on w2Responsibilities:Work with product lead and designer to bring frontend interfaces to life from the ground upWrite well organized, testable and high performing code while minimizing software.
Treehouse Technology Group is strategy and data firm providing custom, end-to-end solutions for our enterprise and SMB clients. Our approach is an independent, vendor-agnostic cloud solution designed to deliver and execute our client’s strategy to unlock.
Piper Companies is seeking a Salesforce Architect to join an industry leading Automobile Retailer as a permanent/internal employee. The Salesforce Architect will collaborate with various technology teams to lead the adoption of patterns, platforms, and.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries.