** Must be a U.S. Citizen**
Phoenix Cybersecurity is looking for Application Developers to support a Government client. This is a 100% remote opportunity.
- Application Development experience with Spring, React, or Kubernetes/EKS
- Deploying Spring/React applications on Kubernetes/EKS with the focus on automated delivery and testing
- Experience configuring, performance tuning, and monitoring/optimizing of distributed data storage stacks to include data modeling and infrastructure planning, sizing, monitoring, and management
- Strong scripting skills in at least one language (e.g. Python, PowerShell, Bash)
- Experience with Git, CI/CD and other development tools
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Familiarity with data serialization formats (JSON, XML)
- Understanding of RESTful API design for web services
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Must be a US citizen
- Able to obtain a DHS EOD
Nice to have:
- Configuration management experience with Ansible/Terraform/Chef/Puppet
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and networking in AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) stack, Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes (ECK), Kafka, Beats, and/or Splunk
- Elastic Certified Engineer (ECE) certification
- Automation Testing with Selenium, Cucumber, or Serenity
- Experience with container services (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Linux administration experience
- Experience with Red Hat OpenShift
Phoenix Cyber is a national provider of cybersecurity engineering services, operations services, sustainment services and managed security services to organizations determined to strengthen their security posture and enhance the processes and technology used by their security operations team.
Phoenix Cybersecurity is an equal opportunity employer and complies with Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), all amendments to these regulations, and applicable executive orders, federal, and state regulations. Applicants are considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and/or veteran status.
Our clients may require a COVID-19 vaccination to be on contract. Vaccination and any required clearance and/or certifications need to be maintained for employment at Phoenix Cybersecurity.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
Talk Social is hiring a frontend developer to architect browser-based video and experience design tools for deep human experiences. We could all use more serendipitous connection and meaningful fun nowadays, and you'd be helping build one of the more.
Vertex It Service is looking for a Software Architect, who will be responsible for high-level concepts and UI designs for software applications. He will collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure that all requirements from the original designs are.
Position: React Native developerLocation: Remote - Vienna, VA 22182Duration: 12 Months PlusWe are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Building a product is a highly.
As a Technical Architect at LeagueSpot, expect to spend your day building and mentoring a team, database and API development, designing slick user interfaces, and building integrations with external technology vendors and partners. You will be writing.
More jobs by this company
** Must be a U.S. Citizen**Phoenix Cybersecurity is looking for Software Engineers to support a Government client. This is a 100% remote opportunity.Requirements:Application Development experience with Spring, React, or Kubernetes/EKSDeploying Spring/React.
Phoenix Cybersecurity is looking for Quality/Test Automation Engineers to support a Government client. This is a remote opportunity.Requirements:Familiarity of various SDLC methodologiesExposure/Understanding of the different software testing methodologies.
**Must be a U.S. Citizen**Phoenix Cybersecurity is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our client delivery team. This is a remote, work-from-home position. You can work from wherever you want in the continental United States.Responsibilities:Collaborate.
** Must be a U.S. Citizen**Phoenix Cybersecurity is looking for Application Developers to support a Government client. This is a 100% remote opportunity.Requirements:Application Development experience with Spring, React, or Kubernetes/EKSDeploying Spring/React.
Phoenix Cyber is looking for Cybersecurity Engineers to join our client delivery team. This is a remote, work-from-home position with the possibility of minimal travel within the continental United States.Requirements:Degree in a STEM related discipline.
Phoenix Cybersecurity is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our client delivery team. This is a remote, work-from-home position. You can work from wherever you want in the continental United States.Responsibilities:Collaborate closely with UX and product.