it is remote position
it is full time permanent position hired on w2
- Work with product lead and designer to bring frontend interfaces to life from the ground up
- Write well organized, testable and high performing code while minimizing software bugs
- Perform code reviews for other frontend developers, ensuring quality and maintainability
- Collaborate with backend engineers to deliver new features and functions
You Must Have Experience With:
- ReactJS v17+, React Router, and React Testing Library
- HTML and CSS and frameworks, such as Material UI
- Experience working with backend developers and managing data with an API
- Demonstrable experience designing and building modern web applications; examples of past projects, web applications or components strongly encouraged
- Working in agile environments, and with many of the collaborative tools, such as Github, Jira, Confluence, and Slack
Nice If You Have:
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for pixel-perfect design
- Experience in creating visualizations with d3js or similar libraries
- Knowledge of accessibility and 508 compliance
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and Security Operations Center (SOC) teams and tools to better understand our target users
- Possession of excellent collaborative skills to work as part of a team
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field, 5+ years of experience in software engineering
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $64,054.56 - $156,809.88 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- React: 6 years (Preferred)
- ReactJS v17+, React Router, and React Testing Library: 5 years (Preferred)
- TypeScript: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Like the creators we exist to serve, our Rumble team is full of people who like toWe are Rumble. United in our mission to protect a free and open internet. Join us!Like the creators we exist to serve, our Rumble team is full of people who like to think,.
Headquarters: Boston URL: https://www.opentorc.com/Frontend engineers bring applications to life by building and implementing the best designs and user experiences. These engineers are highly skilled in coding the front end of an application and really.
Echlipse Systems is looking for a React.JS Developer, who will provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments. The ideal candidate should have strong experience.
[NOTE: This is a remote-friendly position, but extra bonus points if you're in Nashville, TN.]What we do:Knoema is the most comprehensive source of global decision-making data in the world. Our tools allow individuals and organizations to discover, visualize,.
About the RoleAs a Front End Engineer, you will develop SPAs & PWAs for internal and external clients, support client projects, mentor junior level developers on best practices, and champion those practices and standards within your assigned projects..
More jobs by this company
it is full time permanent position hired on w2it is remote position (only for united states people)(not for c2c candidates)*Work within a cross-functional software team to develop software using Ruby and related technologies (generallyRails, with some.