- Guide the Scrum Team on how to use Scrum and SAFe practices and patterns to deliver high-quality products and services to our customers.
- Navigate easily through different coaching stances deliberately (coaching, mentoring, teaching, facilitating) while growing the agile skills and mindset of team members.
- Create an environment that empowers and energizes team members, with a focus on accountability, adaptability, and collaboration.
- Get team(s) to a high-performing level by nurturing self-organization and team cohesion.
- Facilitate and support all Scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective. Supports PI Planning, System Demos and Inspect and Adapt sessions.
- Mentor the Product Owner(s) in user story creation, prioritization and Product Backlog refinement ensuring the team focuses on technical needs, including improvements to testing and deployment processes.
- Facilitate team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes. Make work visible to ensure impediments are removed and progress is viewable and continuous.
- Utilize and correlate data and team metrics to demonstrate team capacity, predictability and maturity.
- Help teams navigate through organizational change leveraging change management frameworks such as Kotter’s Leading Change and PROSCI ADKAR.
- Collaborate with other Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches to contribute to the improvement of Agile practices within the organization, including sharing through Communities of Practice.
- Work impacts the achievement of results for the department; influencing departmental strategies. Makes decisions on moderately complex issues exercising discretion and judgement over policies and practices. Works independently determining methods and approach to work. Determines priorities and timelines for own work.
- Typically 5+ years related experience including 3+ years as a Scrum Master
- 2+ years of experience working with agile methodologies on large scale, technically complex projects
- Thorough understanding of agile methodologies, values, practices and patterns.
- Proven experience coaching and mentoring others
- Proven ability to facilitate the removal of impediments
- Advanced facilitation, presentation, influencing, and relationship management skills.
- Thrives in an VUCA environment (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous)
- Validated agile learning/credentials such as CSM, A-CSM, SA, PSM, IC Agile such as ACC (IC-Agile , IC-Agile ATF(Agile Team Facilitator)
- Experience with Agile Tracking tools (agile lifecycle management tools) such as ADO, Jira, VersionOne (Digital.ai), Rally
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master working in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience leveraging data and team metrics to demonstrate team capacity, predictability & maturity
- Experience with Lean and implementing a process improvement mindset
- Experience with Portfolio tools such as Service Now, Jira Align, PlanView/Leankit, Rally
- Agile coaching experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Scaled Agile (SAFe) certification(s): Scrum Master or Advanced Scrum Master
- Experience with testing practices (Gherkin) and DevOps.
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops as a product backlog tool.
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25x10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
(www.growsagely.com)The CompanySagely is a brand new company that is dedicated to the growth of others, our employees, and the collective workforce. Our current team is small, but mighty, aligned behind a common vision: to be the world's most trusted.
Position:Front End Developer - ReactJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep.
Vertex It Service is looking for a ReactJS Developer, who will have a proven understanding of React and AEM web development and front-end coding principles with respect to responsive web engineering in the development of guest-facing experiences. The.
Move from zero to one. All in a day’s work.Here’s what drives our work culture.InnovationWe encourage inspired, entrepreneurial and innovative thinking. We’ve built an environment where people can learn, evolve, experiment, and fail without fear.Freedom.
Role: Sr React Native DevelopersLocation: RemoteDuration: 12+ MonthsClient: TEKsystems / GMJob Description : We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will.
More jobs by this company
DescriptionThe Senior Data and Reporting Analyst supports the success of Humana’s Medicaid business by using workflow technology tools to achieve process excellence in our Medicaid markets. The Senior Data and Reporting Analyst generates ad hoc reports.
DescriptionThe Finance Professional 2 analyzes and forecasts financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions. The Finance Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently.