Position Summary: This role is responsible for full life-cycle development of a proprietary, web-based platform that is used for the purpose of e-Learning activities relating to active health management. Duties will include: finalization of requirements, detailed system analysis and design, development, testing, maintenance, troubleshooting, and research. The position requires both creative and analytical skills with a focus in communication, planning, attention to detail, and out-of-the-box thinking. Candidates should have the ability to work in a dynamic environment where flexibility, teamwork, and quality delivery of customer focused solutions on short timelines are common.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute full-cycle software development.
- Gather requirements from respective stakeholders.
- Determine feasibility by analyzing problem definition, requirements, and proposed solutions.
- Design solution sets by developing specifications, charts, layouts, and UML diagrams.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Integrate components into a fully functional software system.
- Perform special projects.
- Maintain current software systems.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of professional experience
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Multi-client or concurrent project experience
- Experience working with the React ecosystem: React, Redux, Webpack, Babel, NPM
- Unit testing React, specifically using Jest and Enzyme but any experience is a plus
- General knowledge of CI/CD for SPA's(single page applications). GitLab specific knowledge is a plus
- .Net Core 3.0/3.1, Dapper ORM
- Rest API Design
- GRPC API Design
- Docker Swarm
- PHP 7.1+
- GitLab CI/CD
- Microservices architecture in general
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Back-end development: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position:Front End Developer - ReactJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep.
Vertex It Service is looking for a ReactJS Developer, who will have a proven understanding of React and AEM web development and front-end coding principles with respect to responsive web engineering in the development of guest-facing experiences. The.
Move from zero to one. All in a day’s work.Here’s what drives our work culture.InnovationWe encourage inspired, entrepreneurial and innovative thinking. We’ve built an environment where people can learn, evolve, experiment, and fail without fear.Freedom.
Role: Sr React Native DevelopersLocation: RemoteDuration: 12+ MonthsClient: TEKsystems / GMJob Description : We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will.
Deeply rooted in all of us are reasons for Why we make the decisions we do. At PracticeGenius we equip thousands of businesses around the globe with tools and services that more effectively engage and align their business goals and initiatives with those.