Job Title: Entry Level Data Analyst for the German Language
Hiring language auditors for the following languages:
Volga Partners is currently hiring candidates for the Data Analyst role!
Rate: $15.00/hour [If applicable, Volga Partners follows all state and city's minimum wage requirements in the respective city and/or state of the applicant.]
- Data analysts play a vital role in researching information for various entities, tools, and data provided during the on-job training. The candidate should possess good logical and analytical skills to judge the data and give the reasoning.
- Interprets data and turns it into information that can offer ways to improve a business
- Take batches of data, to label and manipulate according to the project requirements with a sufficient level of accuracy
- Own the quality of all training data and work on proactively identifying issues
- Work closely with Data Science and Product team on multiple projects to present data quality metrics & identifying new attributes
Responsibilities and Duties:
Flexibility to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently highly organized with attention to detail and a commitment to quality Being able to track and analyze.
Regularly working on different kinds of tools which include UHRS.
Focusing on the task at hand and most importantly should have sharp cognitive skills.
Good oral and written communication language skills and cultural awareness of the target locale ability to understand and prioritize tasks. The ideal person should also be fluent in spoken English and also understand how people talk commonly in the workplace, at home, and in the street, and also have good writing skills.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
EXPERTISE (Reading, writing, and/or speaking) in both English and respective German language.
Associate degree/ certification in IT/ Communication/Research in similar fields (Preferred, but not required.)
Excellent computer skills, especially typing and writing.
Attention to detail.
Multilingual may be preferred or required.
Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Work Authorization: Must have valid work authorization to work in the United States.
Background Check: Background checks are mandatory for this position.
Currently hiring candidates in the following states: AZ - Arizona, CA - California, FL - Florida, HI - Hawaii, IL - Illinois, MA - Massachusetts, MI - Michigan, MN - Minnesota, NJ - New Jersey, NY - New York, NV - Nevada, OH - Ohio, OR - Oregon, PA - Pennsylvania, TX - Texas, UT - Utah, VA - Virginia, WA - Washington
Please read the requirements thoroughly before applying:
- Must have own device (laptop/device).
- Must be flexible with training hours for the first few weeks.
- Must be available to work between 10 am -2 pm Pacific Standard Time [Monday - Friday]
- Experience with the UHRS platform is a plus!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- 4 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Can you write and read in German ?
- Data analysis skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- German (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position:Front End Developer - ReactJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep.
Vertex It Service is looking for a ReactJS Developer, who will have a proven understanding of React and AEM web development and front-end coding principles with respect to responsive web engineering in the development of guest-facing experiences. The.
Move from zero to one. All in a day’s work.Here’s what drives our work culture.InnovationWe encourage inspired, entrepreneurial and innovative thinking. We’ve built an environment where people can learn, evolve, experiment, and fail without fear.Freedom.
Role: Sr React Native DevelopersLocation: RemoteDuration: 12+ MonthsClient: TEKsystems / GMJob Description : We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will.
Deeply rooted in all of us are reasons for Why we make the decisions we do. At PracticeGenius we equip thousands of businesses around the globe with tools and services that more effectively engage and align their business goals and initiatives with those.
More jobs by this company
Job Title: Entry Level Data Analyst for the Arabic LanguageHiring language auditors for the following languages: ArabicVolga Partners is currently hiring candidates for the Data Analyst role! Rate: $15.00/hour - $17.00/hour [If applicable, Volga Partners.