Coworks is a fast-growing, Techstars-backed startup that is creating impactful tools to empower the future of coworking and flexible work.
Our team has built a robust, full-service coworking and flexible workspace management and experience platform. At Coworks, our mission is to power the future workplace and enable workers and operators to have a seamless experience in a relaxed work environment.
Coworks is looking to expand our tight-knit team with the addition of a Part-Time React + React Native Developer to make an immediate impact on our company and the space-as-a-service industry. This person will help plan, develop, manage, and execute our product vision for our customers. The person will be responsible for developing and implementing features within Cowork’s technology platforms across web, mobile, and backend (which would be a huge plus). This role will directly collaborate with the CTO, product, and customer success team.
- Want to be a part of the early team of a high-growth startup
- Creative thinker: A visionary thinker who tends to find solutions and possibilities that others don’t see
- Pragmatic strategist: Able to level-set ideals with what’s achievable and prioritize efforts for maximum impact potential
- Doer Mentality: Solver big, complex, and ambiguous company problems while having the humility to “roll your sleeves up” and do the work
- Relentlessly resourceful: Extremely proactive and finds innovative solutions with limited guidance. Bias for action and an ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Professional Communicator: Clear and concise communication with fellow employees and founders internally, as well as high copywriting proficiency with customers and prospects externally
- Passion for building community and helping others succeed
- Must have 5+ years of React.js core front-end development. Some React Native development is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js state management libraries (such as Flux or Redux).
- Strong proficiency in CSS, Bootstrap, Flexbox, and modern front-end styling languages
- Familiarity with ruby, Ruby on Rails, or similar RESTful APIs/backend infrastructure
- Experience with Node.js, Swift and/or Kotlin preferred
- Previous experience in SaaS product development a plus
- Bachelors in Computer Science preferred with an advanced degree a plus
- Eye for detail and clean design and user experience
- Experience integrating Stripe, Twilio, and other ancillary software services.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with hosting and deployment services like Heroku, AWS, docker, firebase, etc.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Commitment to clean, readable, reusable and modular code bases
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Fundamental understanding of database structures, data models, querying, and JSON RESTful endpoints.
- Ability to diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Experience with automated test cases, debugging software, and software analytics platforms
- Remote Working
- Flexible Work Hours
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Lead QA Engineer to join an innovative Tech company located in Durham, NC. The Lead QA Engineer will contribute to the development and vision of putting easy to use software in the hands of those In the agriculture industry..
What skills are we looking for?You are a frontend developer with strong experience in building highly usable interfaces and writing clean and testable business logic. You look beyond the frontend code and are able to dig into its structure, build, and.
Position:Front End Developer - ReactJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep.
Vertex It Service is looking for a ReactJS Developer, who will have a proven understanding of React and AEM web development and front-end coding principles with respect to responsive web engineering in the development of guest-facing experiences. The.
Move from zero to one. All in a day’s work.Here’s what drives our work culture.InnovationWe encourage inspired, entrepreneurial and innovative thinking. We’ve built an environment where people can learn, evolve, experiment, and fail without fear.Freedom.