Thinkbean is a fully-distributed agency with an engineering department comprised of a highly-motivated staff of extremely proficient LAMP and MERN stack engineers who work together to build applications which are managed and/or sold by our related teams and/or our clients. We've been in business for well over a decade and during those years, we've developed into a tightly-knit family. We offer top-tier pay and benefits, commensurate with the expectations of senior-level engineers. Working at Thinkbean in any capacity means you'll be working with dedicated professionals who will motivate you to perform at your very best. There are no attitudes, here. Everyone is approachable and willing to help everyone else. No one person thinks they have all the answers.
We're a fully-distributed agency which utilizes the most up-to-date engineering tools and communications platforms, enabling a truly agile workflow. We don't micro-manage staff. Instead, we have daily check-ins to be certain no one has any blockers and everyone is on-track to complete their assigned tasks for the current sprint.
Typically, you're not just given a piece of functionality and asked to code it up. Instead, you'll be asked to take specific scenarios and turn them into efficient, effective, reliable segments of product functionality. Most often, you'll be given tasks with well-documented acceptance criteria and you'll be asked to code-up sensible, professional, fully-functional solutions in an efficient manner, consistent with a senior-level engineer's capabilities.
If you're looking for a fun, challenging and rewarding position to ply your skills, you've found it here. We're seeking several React Native engineers to help add to our highly-talented, in-house team to allow for rapid completion (and subsequent iteration) of several products. Everyone starts off the same way: You'll come aboard as an IC first (for about two weeks) until we're both certain the fit is right. Then, you'll transition to FT if we both feel the fit is a good one. If you are offered a FT position, annual starting salaries range from $120K to $160K - with room for advancement based on qualifications and performance. Every FT staff member you talk with will tell you deciding to work at Thinkbean was one of the best decisions they've made in their professional careers. We're very proud of that.
If this sounds like an exciting and challenging position to you then apply now. You'll be hearing from us shortly. The interview process consists of a series of (initially short to progressively longer) interviews, designed to elicit your proficiency in all areas relevant to your position.
The primary responsibilities of the selected candidates will be to develop (often, complex) APIs, as well as implementing the user interface components (adhering to the stringently-designed files provided). The ideal candidates will be proficient at implementing and executing the foregoing following well-known MERN workflows, while ensuring the overall applications are robust and easy to manage. A commitment to collaborative problem solving and the ability to accurately render sophisticated design files and quality products are essential skill sets.
- Designing a modern, highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Building re-usable components and libraries for future use
- Accurately translating high-fidelity designs and wireframes into high-quality code (as well as the ability to work without wireframes)
- Rapidly and comprehensively learn and understand user interactivities
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Efficiently communicating and coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- React Native development in both iOS & Android
- TypeScript knowledge is required
- Prior experience with popular MERN workflows
- Proficiency with more current specifications of EcmaScript
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js, etc.)
- Knowledge of React DOM is a plus
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS
- Proficiency with Git workflow
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Proficiency with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Proficiency with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficiency with benchmarking and optimization techniques
- Proficiency with code versioning tools
- Bonus points for developing the latest user-facing features using the full MERN stack
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $80.00 - $110.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- TypeScript: 5 years (Required)
- HTML5: 8 years (Required)
- CSS: 8 years (Required)
- React Native: 3 years (Required)
- React: 8 years (Required)
- English fluently (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Deeply rooted in all of us are reasons for Why we make the decisions we do. At PracticeGenius we equip thousands of businesses around the globe with tools and services that more effectively engage and align their business goals and initiatives with those.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Application Developer with React Native experience. Proficiency in communication skills is MUST. Below are the requirements.Experience in mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping.Experience working with.
Position:Front End Developer - ReactJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep.
Vertex It Service is looking for a ReactJS Developer, who will have a proven understanding of React and AEM web development and front-end coding principles with respect to responsive web engineering in the development of guest-facing experiences. The.
Move from zero to one. All in a day’s work.Here’s what drives our work culture.InnovationWe encourage inspired, entrepreneurial and innovative thinking. We’ve built an environment where people can learn, evolve, experiment, and fail without fear.Freedom.