Advanced Systems Design is seeking an Application Development Analyst for our client located in Tallahassee, FL.
Remote work is considered for the right candidate. Florida residents are given priority.
The Application Development Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and deliver interactive and visual web pages to support system functions as defined in use requirements daily as directed by the Department.
- Collaborate with Department’s development team to develop and implement innovative user interfaces for systems daily as directed by the Department.
- Collaborate with product owners and stakeholders to define and design user workflow and business processes daily as directed by the Department.
- Test web pages for ADA Compliance daily as assigned by the Department.
- Report issues identified to Department’s development team daily as assigned by the Department.
- Perform testing on system changes to meet user-defined requirements daily as assigned by the Department.
- Develop and implement visual and interactive design stages from concept to final design daily as assigned by the Department
- Develop user-friendly interfaces that increase system user interaction with web pages daily as assigned by the Department.
- Produce work estimates to implement user-defined requirements and system changes daily as assigned by the Department
- Add and update tasks to Product Backlog items and complete tasks daily as assigned by the Department.
- Provide analytical services on Department’s systems to implement system user-defined requirements daily as assigned by the Department.
- Participate in backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospective and review meetings as assigned by the Department
- Develop and document code per Department’s development standards on a daily basis as assigned by the Department.
- In collaboration with Department information technology teams; design, develop, and code based on business requirements for the Master Person Index (MPI) project as part of the overall strategic effort for integration and interoperability of its systems and software daily as requested by the Department.
- Work with Department resources to standardize the collection and storage of shared data daily as requested by the Department.
- 5+ years of experience with designing user interfaces for Web applications using interactive and visual design principles.
- 5+ years of experience with designing responsive web pages compatible with mobile or tablet platforms.
- 5+ years of experience with creating wireframes, storyboards, use flows, process flows, and site documentation.
- 5+ years of experience making web pages ADA compliant and incorporating the same in the front-end design.
- 5+ years of experience with design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design or wireframing tools.
- 5+ years of experience with an understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues and testing.
- 5+ years of experience in change management best practices, serving in a code promotion role in partnership with the development team...
- 3+ years of experience with Source Control systems such as Visual Studio Team Services or Team Foundation Server.
- 3+ years of experience with software build and release management methodologies.
- 3+ years of experience in the healthcare IT domain using the Agile Scrum framework.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field.
Relevant equivalent work experience above the minimum required
Advanced Systems Design, Inc. is:
- A leading Information Technology provider for Federal, State & Local government agencies.
- A certified minority-owned small business government contractor with capabilities related to Public Health IT, Criminal Justice, Transportation, and Defense.
- A certified service-disabled veteran-owned company with a proud 42-year track record of providing successful innovative solutions for our government customers.
- A drug-free workplace in accordance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988.
Applicants who have a signed offer of employment or contractor agreement are subject to:
the pre-employment testing protocol:
- background investigation
- drug screening
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- Are actively working on next-generation technology projects with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, CDC, and a wide array of Federal, State, and Local agencies throughout the United States
Are eligible for wide-ranging benefits and perks, including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with PPO and HDHP/HSA options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Holiday Pay - Company Paid Federal Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Certification Incentive Plan
- Employee Referral Plan
- Technology Exposure
For additional information regarding Advanced Systems Design, please check out our WEBSITE or click HERE for all current job openings.
Advanced Systems Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
TELUS Agriculture is a great place to work. You can see it in our team members. The diversity of the team and their unique contributions set us apart from the competition. Our success is based as much on our future friendly team as the innovative technology.
Position:Front End Developer - ReactJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep.
Vertex It Service is looking for a ReactJS Developer, who will have a proven understanding of React and AEM web development and front-end coding principles with respect to responsive web engineering in the development of guest-facing experiences. The.
Move from zero to one. All in a day’s work.Here’s what drives our work culture.InnovationWe encourage inspired, entrepreneurial and innovative thinking. We’ve built an environment where people can learn, evolve, experiment, and fail without fear.Freedom.
Role: Sr React Native DevelopersLocation: RemoteDuration: 12+ MonthsClient: TEKsystems / GMJob Description : We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will.
More jobs by this company
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Web Applications System Support for our client located in Tallahassee, FL.Remote work is considered for the right candidate. Florida residents are given priority.Job Overview:The Web Applications System Support will.
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Senior Web Developer for our client located in Tallahassee, FL.**MUST Reside in the State of Florida****REMOTE work is an option for the right candidate****Must work on site first few weeks**Job Overview: The Senior.
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Mulesoft Developer for our client. This is a remote opportunity to work alongside the federal government.Job Overview: In this role, a typical day may include:Developing and deploying application programming interfaces.
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Salesforce Developer for our client.This is a fully remote opportunity to work alongside the federal government.Job Overview:The Salesforce Developer will provide support to the client with Salesforce.com (SFDC) development.
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Java Developer for our client. This is a remote opportunity to work alongside the federal government.Job Overview:A Java Developer must have experience in analyzing customer needs and developing the overall concept.
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Senior Java Developer for our client. This is a REMOTE opportunity to work alongside the federal government.Job Overview:A Senior Java Developer must have experience in analyzing customer needs and developing the.