We are seeking a React with Mongo Developer with 5+ years of experience in software development and 3+ years of experience operating in the Scrum team. The ideal candidate has 3+ years automating code deployment CI/CD Pipeline and experience in AWS, C#, REACTJS, Mongo, SQL server, NO SQL DB, C#, Node.js + APIs, API Gateway and microservices.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- 3+ years of experience operating in the Scrum team
- 3+ years automating code deployment CI/CD Pipeline
Experience in AWS, C#, REACTJS, Mongo, SQL server, NO SQL DB, C#, Node.js + APIs, API Gateway and microservices. Experience with Event-Driven programming,
- Understanding KAFKA or AWS Kinesis or similar data streaming platforms is a plus
- Experience with both SQL and NO SQL databases.
- Experience in the healthcare technology space is a bonus
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing hands-on coding work on technology such .NET, REACTJS, NodeJS, C#, Web API, SQL Server, Mongo DB, Talend, API gateway, etc.
- Work within a scrum team to ensure on-time iterative deliveries, passion for producing quality code, and dedicated to follow best practices such as automated testing, code reviews, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Strong understanding of AWS services, GIT-based source code management, Jenkins for Code Deploy etc.
- Develop Innovative solutions towards Interoperability space Including Real-time Integrations/file Integrations via API, web services, jobs etc.
Engage in the technical design of solutions and features based on use cases and business requirements. Have a deep understanding of software architecture best practices, SOLID principles, and the skills and experience to deliver fault-tolerant software systems.
- Anticipate and prevent issues of security, scalability, or quality in our development.
- Maintain a relentless focus on code quality through automation, unit and integration testing, code reviews, and skill-building within the team
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Actively participate in scrum ceremonies, spring planning and backlog grooming.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently takes the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements:
Solid problem solving and trouble-shooting skills Experience in Agile Development methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to add value in a highly innovative and empowering setting
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience appropriately escalating issues to the leads as necessary/needed
- Team player who can effectively work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements of this position?
1. US Citizen/Green Card 2. Ability to work EST 3. Demonstrated expertise with B2B/B2C software solutions, no web developers 4. 3+ year of React/React Js. and 2+ years of Mongo
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- React: 4 years (Required)
- MongoDB: 3 years (Required)
- Software development: 5 years (Preferred)
- CI/CD: 3 years (Preferred)
- AWS: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position:Front End Developer - ReactJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep.
Vertex It Service is looking for a ReactJS Developer, who will have a proven understanding of React and AEM web development and front-end coding principles with respect to responsive web engineering in the development of guest-facing experiences. The.
Move from zero to one. All in a day’s work.Here’s what drives our work culture.InnovationWe encourage inspired, entrepreneurial and innovative thinking. We’ve built an environment where people can learn, evolve, experiment, and fail without fear.Freedom.
Role: Sr React Native DevelopersLocation: RemoteDuration: 12+ MonthsClient: TEKsystems / GMJob Description : We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will.
Deeply rooted in all of us are reasons for Why we make the decisions we do. At PracticeGenius we equip thousands of businesses around the globe with tools and services that more effectively engage and align their business goals and initiatives with those.
More jobs by this company
What makes this role interesting?This is a chance to work on the hardware that will build the metaverse and ensure its quality and timely releaseThe automation built in this role will be the first of its kind and cutting-edge for the industry Unique.
Solid understanding and hands-on professional experience with Visual Studio, ASP.NET/CORE 4.0, C#, ReactJS, and RDBMS/SQL.Strong knowledge of MVC 3 Architecture / Framework.Strong knowledge of REST Webservices, WCF, Web APIs, GraphQLs, service-oriented.
Your ResponsibilitiesDrive holistic design & patterns for secure cloud application environments, Cloud platform enhancements, application architecture, data services, and cloud service integrationsConduct technical audits of existing architectures (Infrastructure,.
Required Core Skills: Deep understanding of cloud design patterns, Cloud Native Architecture and principles, cloud operations and cloud security models4-5 years of demonstrated hands-on experiencing in designing and configuring secure and scalable cloud.