PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Provides technical leadership to project team members supporting the delivery of solutions that meet business requirements, ensuring a consistent technical (including IT Security) architecture. May require jumping in whenever a gap occurs.
- Mentor team members and help them grow in their careers
- Works with Product Owners/Teams to understand business requirements and creates technical architectures that meets these requirements
- Collaborate with IT leaders to define the future IT ecosystem that will enable us to deliver on the needs of the business
- Create and document innovative solution prototypes when presented with business problems that require innovated solutions
- A passion for technology
- Experience developing large scale public-facing applications in the cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Expert knowledge of AWS technologies, such as: Cognito, Lambda, API Gateway, and Fargate
- Experience with the following (or similar): React. .Net Core, SQL
- Expert knowledge in Software Engineering principles
- Solid understanding of secure coding and application security patterns
- Ability to read, analyze, and understand common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents; Ability to respond to complex or difficult inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal, logical or scientific symbolism such as formulas, scientific equations, and graphs. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $160.00 - $175.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position:Front End Developer - ReactJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep.
Vertex It Service is looking for a ReactJS Developer, who will have a proven understanding of React and AEM web development and front-end coding principles with respect to responsive web engineering in the development of guest-facing experiences. The.
Move from zero to one. All in a day’s work.Here’s what drives our work culture.InnovationWe encourage inspired, entrepreneurial and innovative thinking. We’ve built an environment where people can learn, evolve, experiment, and fail without fear.Freedom.
Role: Sr React Native DevelopersLocation: RemoteDuration: 12+ MonthsClient: TEKsystems / GMJob Description : We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will.
Deeply rooted in all of us are reasons for Why we make the decisions we do. At PracticeGenius we equip thousands of businesses around the globe with tools and services that more effectively engage and align their business goals and initiatives with those.