InnoWave is looking for a ReactJS Developer to support our client's Digital Transformation and IT System Consolidation journey, based in Denver, Colorado.
The program involves creating new or modifying existing business processes and customer experiences to meet changing business and market requirements. Additionally, the program also includes consolidating IT systems, obtained through multiple acquisitions, into fewer and more advanced systems.
- Develop and maintain the Front-end side of new/current solutions (some Back-End knowledge is also valuable)
- Understand complex business-logical rules and finding simplicity-seeking solutions
- Use TDD practices and ensure good Unit Tests Coverage
- Use the best coding standards and practices, to assure the quality of the code
- Assist in the deployment and implementation phases of solutions when needed
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Take part of the ongoing redesign of current solutions
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or in similar areas
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the similar roles
- Nice to have experience with Databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Nice to have knowledge of C#, .NET framework and .NET Core
- Knowledge in cloud solutions (AWS)
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent capacity to work autonomously or integrated in a team
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to adapt in a context in which priorities often change
- Developed sense of responsibility, oriented to customer solutions and associated improvements
- Telecommunications and Telco BSS (Billing) experience are a nice to have
InnoWave gives equal opportunity in employment regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, or any other factor. InnoWave will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement, do not submit resumes/CV's directly.
By answering to this job post, you consent the use of your data by InnoWave Group, for as long as necessary. We conduct regular data-cleansing and updating exercises to make sure the information we have is relevant and accurate. If you have any doubt or request to make relatively to your personal data, please send an e-mail.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position:Front End Developer - ReactJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep.
Vertex It Service is looking for a ReactJS Developer, who will have a proven understanding of React and AEM web development and front-end coding principles with respect to responsive web engineering in the development of guest-facing experiences. The.
Move from zero to one. All in a day’s work.Here’s what drives our work culture.InnovationWe encourage inspired, entrepreneurial and innovative thinking. We’ve built an environment where people can learn, evolve, experiment, and fail without fear.Freedom.
Role: Sr React Native DevelopersLocation: RemoteDuration: 12+ MonthsClient: TEKsystems / GMJob Description : We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will.
Deeply rooted in all of us are reasons for Why we make the decisions we do. At PracticeGenius we equip thousands of businesses around the globe with tools and services that more effectively engage and align their business goals and initiatives with those.
More jobs by this company
InnoWave is looking for a FrontEnd Developer to develop and maintain software and solutions in a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment.FrontEnd DeveloperResponsibilitiesDevelop innovative, multilingual, responsive and dynamic user interfaces.
InnoWave is looking for a BackEnd Developer based in Lisbon to develop and maintain software and solutions in a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment.BackEnd Developer | MicroservicesResponsibilitiesWrite multi-threaded, high-volume transactional.
InnoWave is looking for a Salesforce Developer who can develop cross platform solutions based on business requirements and interact with other stakeholders to facilitate better development and testing functions.Salesforce Developer (M/F)Responsibilities.
InnoWave is looking for a OPS/DevOps Consultant to join our nearshore team in Lisbon, supporting our telecommunications client, based in Brussels.This person will work with developers and other stakeholders to facilitate better coordination among operations,.
InnoWave is looking for a QA Engineer to support our clients/projects.The project will be nearshore and, its main goal is to streamline changes and accelerate compliance processes.QA EngineerResponsibilitiesDevelop and maintain automated test cases and.
InnoWave is looking for a Salesforce Cloud Developer who will perform code review and code optimization. And will interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution and ensuring high customer satisfaction.Salesforce Cloud DeveloperResponsibilities.