- Significantly expand IAM and maintain a Single Sign-On system for the organization.
- Architect, build, and deploy SAML/OAuth/OpenID-based approach for Single Sign-On across Customer Facing Products, Sales, Marketing, Partner, and Support applications.
- The job entails a solid understanding of web architecture and deployments.
- Develops, tests, and deploys scalable, high available web applications.
- Develop general and project-specific user documentation.
- Maintains technology expertise, keeping current with evolving systems analysis and programming technology.
- 3rd Tier customer support and occasional night and weekend support tasks.
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility and estimates of design and implementation. Perform functional, unit, and integration testing and assist with developing unit test scripts.
- Offers support and troubleshooting assistance for the users with a continued focus on improved stability.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of Java development experience.
- Experience in building applications using Spring Boot framework, Bootstrap & React.
- Experience in building Web Applications and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in AWS Technologies, including a strong understanding of CloudWatch, EC2, S3, IAM, SES, SQS, DynamoDB, API Gateway, and Lambda services
- Knowledge of REACT tools, including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with Unit Testing.
- Experience with GIT, CVS, or other software version control systems.
- Experience working within Windows and Linux server environments.
- Experience with SQL Server database querying.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Expertise in SAML, OAuth, or OpenID implementations
- Familiarity with Identity Products (Ex: Auth0, OKTA, PingId, etc.).
- Knowledge of application servers such as Weblogic, Tomcat, etc.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position:Front End Developer - ReactJob Description:Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep.
Vertex It Service is looking for a ReactJS Developer, who will have a proven understanding of React and AEM web development and front-end coding principles with respect to responsive web engineering in the development of guest-facing experiences. The.
Move from zero to one. All in a day’s work.Here’s what drives our work culture.InnovationWe encourage inspired, entrepreneurial and innovative thinking. We’ve built an environment where people can learn, evolve, experiment, and fail without fear.Freedom.
Role: Sr React Native DevelopersLocation: RemoteDuration: 12+ MonthsClient: TEKsystems / GMJob Description : We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will.
Deeply rooted in all of us are reasons for Why we make the decisions we do. At PracticeGenius we equip thousands of businesses around the globe with tools and services that more effectively engage and align their business goals and initiatives with those.
More jobs by this company
Cyber Security Operations Analyst (SAP)Immediate opening for Cybersecurity Operations Analyst to support to the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). The successful candidate will perform continuous SAP application-level or Network-level cyber security.
Lead iOS Developer.Main Sail, a US Veteran-Owned small business with ISO 9001:2015 certification is currently seeking a LEAD IOS DEVELOPER for a direct-hire position with our client, a global manufacturing company based in Cleveland, Ohio.Job Location:.