Vertex It Service is looking for a ReactJS Developer, who will have a proven understanding of React and AEM web development and front-end coding principles with respect to responsive web engineering in the development of guest-facing experiences. The Sr. Front-End Engineer will be responsible for ensuring her/his teammates participate in the creation and consistent application development of digital product engineering design principles, patterns, and shared code libraries to ensure efficient and scalable product development. The candidate must be able to collaborate within the team, across multiple product teams and vendor/ partners simultaneously, excel in a fast-paced environment, identify and leverage opportunities across teams and departments including marketing, content management, revenue management, property management, and IT.
- Designs and builds components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Participate in the software design, development, and implementation using Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets)
- Utilize best practices and methodologies to design and implement the best solution
- Understand and implement best practices to manage security , performance and scalability of the content management and content delivery solution
- Building websites and applications using Adobe Experience Manager
- Applying deep understanding of AEM and other Adobe solutions like Analytics and Campaign to make appropriate technical decisions.
- Consume micro services and leverage extensive experience using tools and technologies for developing a scalable application
- Seek review from other Developers, Product Owners, IT Systems Analysts or Project Managers/Directors on estimates
- Participate with the scrum master and product owner, and fellow developers in the planning, grooming, and estimation of all features and their entry and exit points
Job Skills/Qualification Requirements:
- BS/MS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Should have 7+ Years of demonstrated experience of Frontend Development using Various frontend technologies
- Should have experience working with Redux, Flux Libraries
- Should have Proficiency and expertise in HTML 4/5, knowledge of W3C standards, CSS 2/3, knowledge of CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS, responsive web design
- Should have strong experience developing single-page applications using React
- Hands On Experience of debugging and fixing front-end issues
- Strong understanding and hands on experience with web API implementation & integration
- Experience of working with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility
- Knowledge of AEM 5.x/6.x/6.5, experience with AEM backend development, CRX repository, Apache Sling, Apache rewrite rules, OSGI bundles, AEM health check, optimization, setup and configuration of authoring and publishing environments. Working Experience is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and related tools (Bitbucket/Jenkins/GitHub)
- Knowledge of Unit Testing using Jasmine, Mocha and Chai
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Ability to self-manage time, manage workload, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Passion for writing effective and performant software
- Strong communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Parental leave
- Monday to Friday
- UI with React: 1 year (Preferred)
- Single Page Application SPA with React: 1 year (Preferred)
- front-end debugging: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsMaharishi Foundation International (MFI) is a US-registered non-profit that supports the development of new technologies and outreach opportunities for the worldwide Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) organisations. Over the past 60 years, more.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-tracke
Headquarters: New York URL: https://circle.soCircle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their.