Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Upper Quadrant is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).
Who we are
Upper Quadrant is a marketing agency and technology services provider with strong financial backing. We have a unique blend of “right” and “left” brain processes for highly creative approaches and assets that we deploy and measure with actuarial rigor that sets new standards for the industry. We infuse everything we do with our abiding values such as “Do Good,” “Be Loyal to Your Word,” and “Be Present, Kind and Brave.”
Product Management at UQ is a thriving, vibrant craft that requires reimagining the use of data to transform industries, finding value creation opportunities, and driving innovative and viable customer experiences through data and technology.
The Product Management Director oversees the product managers and designers and is responsible for the UQ Cadence platform, an industry data sharing platform transforming industries.Requirements:
- Long-term vision - Strive to create a long-term roadmap and product management best practices for the organization.
- Execution - execute consistently, rapidly, and effectively
- Best Practices – implement product management best practices and inspire the team to follow them consistently.
- Product Culture - instilling product culture (respect, continuous innovation, collaboration, empathy)
- High integrity date commitments for planning purposes
- Team Player - partnering and collaborating with stakeholders, designers, engineering and marketing/sales teams
- Data Story Telling - communicating data through a story
- Build and lead a team of vertical product managers and designers to develop these products and roll them out to users across verticals.
- Proven experience in building successful products and skills to move into a product leadership role – (leading and inspiring a team, driving culture, high integrity date commitments
- Analytics abilities – understand how problems can be resolved with a targeted product strategy that meets customer and business needs in the most efficient way possible.
- Excellent Communications Skills – you must be an effective communicator with excellent writing, speaking, and presenting skills. You will have to interact seamlessly with customers, engineering teams, marketing teams, and executives daily.
- Cross-functional Partnerships – understand the big picture and how to convey it to others. You should understand what’s feasible from a technology perspective and how different stakeholders can create product value.
- Long-term vision: Strive to create a long-term roadmap and product management best practices for the organization
- Out-come-based - focusing on outcomes and solving problems, not implementing features
Success factors/job competencies:
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of action with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunity than others.
- Deals with Ambiguity - Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Collaboration - Actively and consistency seeks to work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives to build and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships, leverage information, and achieve results. Service a collaboration catalyst that motivates others to want to collaborate as well.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Emotional Intelligence - Has the ability to perceive emotions of non-verbal signals of others, reason with emotions to promote thinking and cognitive activity, understand emotions by interpreting the cause of others emotions and what it may mean, and manage emotions by having the ability to regulate emotions of self and react and respond appropriately to the emotions of others.
- Intellectual Horsepower - Is bright and intelligent; deals with concepts and complexity comfortably; described as intellectually sharp; capable, and agile.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and other for results.
Physical demands and work environment:
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
EEOC & ADA Statement:
Fullsteam and its family of companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Fullsteam and its family of companies complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Fullsteam Human Resources.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Final candidate must be able to pass a background check.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsMaharishi Foundation International (MFI) is a US-registered non-profit that supports the development of new technologies and outreach opportunities for the worldwide Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) organisations. Over the past 60 years, more.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-tracke
Headquarters: New York URL: https://circle.soCircle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their.