We are looking for a hands-on experienced Development Lead to manage and build a dedicated team of Software Engineers. The ideal applicant loves working with medium-sized development teams, has expertise in building user experiences in a service environment, is familiar with agile development methodologies, and is excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team.
- Planning and documenting technical specifications for features or system design.
- Designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of applications.
- Writing testable, scalable, and efficient code and leading code reviews.
- Mentoring junior team members and ensuring they adhere to determining software quality standards.
- 5+ years of experience developing with React (Native preferred).
- 5+ years of experience coding in Object Oriented languages like C#, MVC JSON, REST API, and IIS.
- 6+ years of overall engineering experience in distributed systems and data infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience developing software on AWS.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (MongoDB or DynamoDB preferred).
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Enjoys following, improving, and documenting development processes.
- Enjoys collaborating within and across teams.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $170,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Yearly pay
- 3 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 1 year (Preferred)
- APIs: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial.
About the job Full Stack Developer: Ruby / Rails / React / React NativeAre you looking to work for an innovative and exciting company 100% remotely?We are looking for a Senior Ruby on rails Fullstack Developper. The ideal candidate is succesful developing.
Headquarters: Berlin/Chicago URL: https://remotemore.com/candidates?utm_source=Jobpost&utm_medium=WWR&utm_campaign=ReactNativeThe positionRemoteMore is helping a large tech company with hiring React Native Developers for its European and US teams.The.
BillGO is seeking a full-time Software Engineer III (SE III) to join the BillGO Experience Team. We are responsible for all consumer facing UI/SDK development for BillGO. The primary role of the SE III is to design and build front end business logic.
This is a ReactJS Software Engineer role within the Digital Payments' Engineering Group and we are looking for a candidate who is highly passionate about application design & programming and aspires to contribute to our digital transformation agenda..