You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3, and ES6.
- Experience in Unit Testing (Jest, Enzyme).
- Ability to translate design artifacts into usable code.
- Solid grasp of CI/CD pipeline and associated tooling.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer service commitment.
- Web Development best practices.
- English is a requirement, as you will be working directly with US-based clients.
Frameworks: React Js
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Build Frontend applications from scratch with best practices and standards.
- Defining the requirements of the API, consume RESTful web services, and process results.
- Creating prototypes that demonstrate the value and functionality of emerging technologies on the Web.
- Experience with agile development processes to meet requirements and follow through with the implementation.
- Work with developers teams, designers, and product managers, dividing responsibilities to solve problems.
- Follow the UI / UX best practice guidelines by Google and the design team.
- Responsible, organized, and hardworking with excellent communication skills.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Frontend Developer, Editorial ExperimentationWe are searching for an innovative, audience-focused engineer to join a team responsible for experimenting with new ways to package, distribute, and promote McClatchy's journalism. The ideal candidate will be passionate about smart des
Consensus is looking for an ambitious, creative, and versatile Senior Front-End Engineer who has experience with designing, developing, and maintaining web applications. The ideal candidate is a team-oriented and self-sufficient contributor who will craft and develop Front-End an
About Capital Rx:Capital Rx is a next generation pharmacy benefits manager, overseeing prescription benefit plans on behalf of employers, unions, and government entities. Determined to transform an outdated model, Capital Rx’s mission is to change the way prescription benef
ProductRemote.About PisanoPisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative all-in-one Experience Management Platform to;Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees; provide omnichannel solutions and exceptional experience.
MooveGuru is seeking a mid-level front-end developer to join our engineering team to help build our new platforms. You will work as part of a team to design and develop high-quality software solutions for web applications and mobile apps. As a front-end developer you will be resp