Are you interested in working on a growing team of designers helping shape digital experiences for some of the biggest companies in the world? Are you interested in finding solutions for some of the hardest problems in the digital space today?
We are in search of a Product Designer to join our team. You will focus on helping to define and design breakthrough experiences that impact how customers use products and services. You will work closely with Project Managers, and Engineers as well as the design team to meticulously execute ideas into production.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating design solutions based on user research data, user goals, and business requirements
- Producing designs that illustrate optimal user experiences, deliverables may include storyboards, flows, wireframes, prototypes, and vision pieces.
- Working closely with engineers and product managers to iterate and deliver flawlessly.
- Advocating for your design solutions by putting them in the context of business and user goals.
- Working with the design team to help form a supportive and collaborative design environment in which we can all level up our design skills together.
- Experience designing user experiences for user-focused software & services
- A well-thought-through portfolio that represents end-to-end customer journeys, as well as deep design thinking in the visual space.
- 3+ years of design experience in interactive digital design and/or visual design
- Breadth and depth across 2 or 3 categories of usability, interaction, and visual design.
- Ability to create polished design prototypes, mockups, wireframes, and style guides in an iterative environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
You're a great fit if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience designing consumer and/or enterprise applications
- Fluency in best practices for interaction design, user-centered design process, and UI patterns for desktop and mobile experiences
- Familiarity with technical constraints impacting design patterns across platforms
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Abstract
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams in a collaborative software development environment
- Motion graphic and/or illustration skills are a plus, ideally After Effects to Lottie.
- Please include URLs for an online portfolio demonstrating your design process, UX flows, interaction patterns, and visual design skills in addition to your resume.
What We Offer Our Employees
- 5 weeks of PTO annually (Inclusive of Holidays) and unlimited sick time
- Flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- A Home Office Stipend so you can buy a desk, monitor, and more
- A MacBook Pro, or equivalent Windows or Linux laptop
- Annual Health & Wellness bonus
- An encouraging and collaborative culture
- ...and much more to support your life, both at work and outside of work!
Life at Formidable
We are proud of the culture we have built and truly believe that work should be a place where you come to grow, be challenged, build relationships and have fun. When people from varied backgrounds and experiences come together, the greatest outcomes are the result. We believe people are at their best when they have what they need, so we made Formidable a place where all can feel welcomed, supported, and heard.
At Formidable we value
Inclusion: Come as you are. You are safe here.
Autonomy: We trust you to make good decisions and get your work done.
Craft: Level up. We're always working to improve ourselves through practice, peer review, teamwork, and communication
Simple and Fair Salaries
We employ a simple and fair salary system that pays everyone the same salary for the same work. This Open Pay system is competitive in a fast-growing market and provides transparency to what is typically an opaque and unbalanced negotiation.
Base salary range for this position is $105,000 - $130,000.
Inclusion is one of our core values. We don’t discriminate by race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the country where employed. We are not offering working visa sponsorship at this time.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
LocationRemoteQualificationsEducationBachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.ExperienceTechnical skills:Experience in web, mob
**We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.Are you an Advanced ReactJS Developer (Remote) with experience in application development with Java development, HTML, CSS? Are you looking for
LocationSan Francisco or RemoteTypeFull timeDepartmentEngineeringTreasury Prime builds APIs that give developers a direct connection to the banking system, making it easy to embed a full range of banking services, from bank accounts, to custom debit cards, payments, and more, int
Transnetyx is seeking an International team member to serve on our Genetic Services team.As a Genetic Resolutions Specialist, you are responsible for serving as liaison between customer and company to address complaints, inquiries, and resolve issues with the overall goal of main
ResponsibilitiesDeveloping new user-facing features using React.jsBuilding reusable components and front-end libraries for future useTranslating designs and wireframes into high quality codeOptimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices a