WHO WE ARE:
WHAT DO WE SEEK:
- We are looking for candidates who will bring a positive and professional attitude and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and pitch in, who will take initiative to be the best at their jobs, and who have the ambition to become a leader on their team.
- As the future of food technology; we seek talented self-starters from any field. No matter who you are and what you have worked on in the past, eatOS welcomes you.
- We have built a fun workplace culture with a strong team that comes together to bring 100% of what they do.
- The position is a national position so does not matter where you are located in the US.
As a Inside Sales Representative, you will use a consultative approach to...
- Own and manage a pipeline of prospective clients - all organized in our CRM (Hubspot)
- Educate, strategize, and successfully sell eatOS Point of Sale and other SaaS products and services through a high volume of outbound sales calls - this role is 100% phone and online based
- Become an expert in eatOS POS and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly goals- strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Generate a list of prospective restaurants and manage the entire sales cycle from the initial call to close.
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals- you know that sales is a numbers game and you’re here to win.
- GED/HS Diploma and customer-facing experience
- General computer and email proficiency
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage independently without oversight
- The ability to have a conversation with a prospect, demonstrate empathy, and really understand how we can help them.
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure.
- Experience with canvassing and cold-calling to various local businesses with evidence of success preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong phone communication .
- Ability to negotiate and sell to every decision-making level.
A PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience in the SaaS, inside sales, restaurant, hospitality, and food service industry.
- Knowledge of restaurant operations is a plus.
- Start-up experience (we love entrepreneurs!).
- Experience in working virtually and with a virtual team.
- Experience cold-calling and prospecting in-person leads.
- Full/Part-time, remote, or work from office depending on location.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Contribution.
- Competitive Salary and the chance to be a part of something big.
- This is a work from office and a remote field sales opportunity, depending on your location and experience.
About eatOS POS Inc.:
At eatOS, we have built a cloud-based technology solution exclusively for restaurants. Our team's collective experience in the restaurant industry helps us understand the complexity of running restaurants, which has allowed us to build a customizable solution to help restaurants react and adapt to the industry's needs. We offer a cloud-based platform that works across iOS & Android, adding flexibility for restaurants. Our restaurant management solutions provide the ability to simplify operation for restaurants of all sizes and our approach to guest engagement improves the guest experience by reducing friction. Our technology gives restaurants the ability to engage with the community in new and innovative ways.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia URL: https://mathspace.coMathspace is on a mission to change maths education, by helping students and teachers with smarter, interactive learning software.We're an agile run, product-orientated company that focuses on deliveri
The IT Director is accountable for strategy setting, implementation and evaluation for multiple complex, initiatives, capabilities or functions. Ensures strategy alignment with overall IT and corporate strategies, translates and communicates impacts of strategy changes on work, p
LocationRemoteQualificationsEducationBachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.ExperienceTechnical skills:Experience in web, mob
More jobs by this company
Customer Support ManagerWHO WE ARE:Based in Miami, FL - eatOS POS Inc, is a cloud-based restaurant software start-up that provides Cloud-based technology infrastructure built exclusively for restaurants of all sizes, with the ability to simplify operations, improve guest experien