- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create programs for solving those problems.
- Maintain the team's focus on strategy and goal-oriented results.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Communicate status and big picture to the project team and management.
- Proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve cross-team issues.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases.
- Balance the business needs with technical constraints by building deep subject matter expertise for your area.
- Proactively identify inefficiencies that are holding the team back, and drive better, more efficient workflows.
- Drive internal process improvements, remove gaps across multiple teams and ensure teams are working on high-impact projects that align with the company mission and goals.
- Assess business impact, prioritize initiatives, and quickly react to a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience in delivering large scale consumer-facing tech programs or products from inception to launch.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience using data to drive ruthless prioritization - making tradeoffs between impact and hard dependencies.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, multiple disciplines, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Experience communicating and working effectively with engineers and technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem solving experience including experience collecting data points across disparate projects.
- Experience in establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Experience with Advertising and Ecommerce use cases.
- Experience building a 0 -> 1 product.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Transnetyx is seeking an International team member to serve on our Genetic Services team.As a Genetic Resolutions Specialist, you are responsible for serving as liaison between customer and company to address complaints, inquiries, and resolve issues with the overall goal of main
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a 2nd shift Data Center Operator w/ 1-2 years of Operations support type experience.Event management - daily 90-95% * Keep track of job flows activities and react to any problems/eventsMonitor the different processing platforms that pass data/files t
Reports To:VP of Information TechnologyClassification:Full Time, Exempt PositionLocation:RemoteSupervises:N/APosition Summary:To support continued growth while maintaining our high standards for customer service, Infinity Global is seeking a talented, motivated Project Manager to
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) installs, repairs, upgrades, and services 3D printers and supporting equipment for external customers.Near Term Deliverables – First YearParticipate in on-call rotations immediately (with help from team)Demonstrate competency in 2 or more su
Position SummaryThe Client Relationship Developer will play a central role in company growth by identifying and cultivating new client relationships for Lynx. As a marketing consultancy built by insight pros, we thrive by establishing and nurturing immersive, consultative, and lo
More jobs by this company
Software Engineer (Contingent Worker) - Unreal EngineDuties: Maintain and enhance Unreal Engine rendering pipeline based on C++ pluginsLaunch and monitor render jobs on render farmCollaborate in a team environment, working with researchers and software engineersHard requirements:
We are seeking Camera professionals for Facebook and Facebook Reality Labs. Our teams are defining the camera experience for hundreds of millions of users across the Facebook family of apps including Messenger, Facebook, Instagram, Portal, Oculus and more.Our Camera Software team
Facebook is looking for a Product Design Manager with exceptional design, communication and people management skills. As a Product Design Manager, you will lead and manage teams to ensure our products and features are valuable for people, easy to use, and of the highest level of.
Our silicon team is pushing the state-of-the-art with breakthrough work in computer vision, machine learning, mixed reality, graphics, power delivery, interconnect, displays, sensors, and new ways to map the human body. We work across the entire stack of system design, from trans
Facebook Reality Labs is seeking a Technical Writer to document our industry-leading software and technology for developers around the world. Our team teaches some of the world’s most brilliant engineers how to build incredibly complex applications. Our ideal candidate will
At Facebook Reality Labs, we are focused on defining the generation of experiences in AR and VR and finding new ways for people to connect, and build communities. As a designer on the Horizon Team, you will join a cross-discipline team of designers, engineers, and artists who are
The Specialized Technology Recruiting Team at Facebook supports specialized technical hiring across unique hardware initiatives and innovative technologies. These organizations are responsible for developing and building the software and hardware platforms that power Facebook, it
Want to build new features and improve existing products that more than a billion people around the world use? Are you interested in working on highly impactful technical challenges to help the world be more open and connected? Want to solve unique, large-scale, highly complex te
Facebook is seeking an experienced program manager who is passionate about driving product outcomes with world class developers on Facebook’s emerging technologies. You will work to continuously grow, scale and optimize programs to improve and drive product goals in alignme
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in
We are looking for an Engine Programmer to join Ready at Dawn in creating high profile original titles across multiple platforms.Engine Programmers collaborate with artists, designers, and programmers across multiple disciplines to develop the proprietary in-house engine that pow
Are you passionate about Facebook’s product, analytics and technology? The Analytics team is looking for fast-moving analytics candidates and data junkies who want to make an impact. Candidates will help own analytics for a particular product or business at Facebook and wor
Facebook is seeking an AI Partner Engineer to join Facebook AI Partner Engineering team, a highly technical team that works with strategic partners, machine learning leaders across the industry and all major cloud service providers for building and launching new AI product servic
Enterprise Products solves complex business problems at Facebook through a combination of building and buying best-in-class enterprise solutions. We help Facebook business teams achieve more effective and productive outcomes, at scale. The Enterprise Products team is seeking an e
Join a team of designers who are passionate about creating a cutting edge Virtual Reality experience and establishing VR Platform as an industry leader. You will be expected to use your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own t
Digital Rights Integrity plays a critical role in balancing mitigating legal risk with making the world more open and connected while scaling our operations to support our users. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving complex problems, and are strong advocates
Our data centers are the foundation upon which our software operates with efficient ease. Building and operating data centers the "right" way from the day we break ground and go live is synonymous with ensuring capacity availability and capital conservatism. Designing,
Facebook's Privacy Engineering organization is seeking a passionate engineer that can deliver technical expertise for our Privacy Red Team, and execute privacy-focused technical assessments across our products and services. Your skills will improve Facebook’s privacy postur
Our Statistics & Privacy team focuses on establishing step-change improvements to advance our long-term business growth. The team's expertise spans many domains including statistics, machine learning, economics, and cryptography. We develop methodologies, design and prototype
As a Dimensional Engineer on the Facebook Reality Labs hardware team, you will support the development and production of state-of-the-art mechanical designs, structures, mechanisms and sensor integration solutions that will create transformative experiences for users of Augmented
Facebook’s products give people new ways to look after themselves and those they care about. The Health Technologies team supports this mission to discover, develop, and deliver clinically validated health and wellness tools that have the opportunity to improve public healt
At Facebook Reality Labs (FRL) our mission is to give people the tools to feel connected anytime, anywhere. We create new, category-defining consumer hardware and software - such as Oculus Quest, Portal, and Spark AR - that are immersive, social, and increase the depth of people'
Facebook AR/VR focuses on delivering Facebook's vision through Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR). The compute performance and power efficiency requirements of Virtual and Augmented Reality require custom silicon. Facebook Silicon team is driving the state of the art