Senior React.js UI Developer
Who We Are
For 20 years, we have been working with organizations large and small to help solve business challenges through technology. We bring a unique combination of engineering and strategy to Make Data Work for organizations.
Our clients range from the travel and leisure industry to publishing, retail and banking. The common thread between our clients is their commitment to making data work as seen through their investment in those efforts.
In our quest to solve data challenges for our clients, we work with large enterprise, cloud based and marketing technology suites. We have a deep understanding of these solutions so we can help our clients make the most of their investment in an efficient way to have a data driven business.
Why Work at Softcrylic?
Softcrylic provides an engaging, team-focused, and rewarding work environment where people are excited about the work they do and passionate about delivering creative solutions to our clients.
We are looking to add a Senior React.js Developer to our team! This is a full-time role. Candidates can be located anywhere in the US.
*Visa sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US already without sponsorship*
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of development experience using React.js
- 5+ years of experience in developing web-based applications within the construct of React framework
- Experience working on ReactJS State management framework and workflows - Flux or Redux
- Experience creating UI interfaces using CSS delivering pixel-to-pixel match with wireframe designs
- Experience developing functional components and working on React Hooks
- Strong knowledge of JSON data handling
- Proficient with GitHub tools for version control (Branching. Merging, Code Review Workflow)
- Experience in working and integrating react applications with RESTful APIs
- Strong in writing Automated Unit test using Jest or similar tools delivering high code coverage
- Experience implementing end-to-end testing using frameworks like Selenium or CodeceptJS
- Experience working with code quality tools such as sonar cube
- Comfortable with providing suggestions for improvement in Development or Testing practices to lead to increased performance of the application
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Have hands on development experience with Node.js, will be a big plus
- Good Understanding of LESS or SASS frameworks is needed.
- Experience working with distributed onshore/Offshore teams
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- React.js: 5 years (Required)
- CSS: 5 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
HOMER has a newly created opportunity for a Senior Web Engineer to join our growing team! This role can be remote based in select US locations or Toronto, Canada*.HOMER, a BEGiN brand, is the early learning program that gives kids the best start to their learning journey by offe
LocationRemoteQualificationsEducationBachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.ExperienceTechnical skills:Experience in web, mob
**We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.Are you an Advanced ReactJS Developer (Remote) with experience in application development with Java development, HTML, CSS? Are you looking for
LocationSan Francisco or RemoteTypeFull timeDepartmentEngineeringTreasury Prime builds APIs that give developers a direct connection to the banking system, making it easy to embed a full range of banking services, from bank accounts, to custom debit cards, payments, and more, int
Transnetyx is seeking an International team member to serve on our Genetic Services team.As a Genetic Resolutions Specialist, you are responsible for serving as liaison between customer and company to address complaints, inquiries, and resolve issues with the overall goal of main