3D HoloGroup React Developer
Full Job Description
3D HoloGroup is an Augmented Reality focused company that deals in AR hardware resales and custom AR software development. We truly believe that AR is the next big technological revolution that will overtake the smartphone craze of the previous decade. We partner with companies the understand their business needs to develop custom AR implementations. We also develop our own in-house AR applications that we license.
We are looking to hire a talented and creative ReactJS Developer for front and back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a Developer, you will learn to be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You may also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing front and back-end code and building efficient modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- React, GraphQL, Node.js, TypeScript, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes, ES6 Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Familiarity with SQL/MS-SQL and MariaDB databases.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Hardware knowledge would be nice, but not required.
- TypeScript: 1 year (Preferred)
- React: 3 years (Required)
- React Native: 3 years (Preferred)
- GraphQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- PostgreSQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- C++: 2 years (Preferred)
- Firebase: 1 year (Preferred)
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Cloud Platform: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without VISA sponsorship.
- Able to work remotely within United States and have own computer.
Benefits of a 3D HoloGroup:
- Fully remote/virtual experience
- Gain hands-on experience in the daily operation of a commercial company.
- Apply skills and knowledge learned in the classroom to on-the-job experiences
- Comprehensive, value-added project(s).
- Work in teams and with colleagues in a professional environment.
- Develop skills specific to your major.
- Opportunities for professional development by building relationships and learning about other parts of the business.
For more information, please visit https://3dhologroup.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $24.00 - $81.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 2 years (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- React Native: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
LocationRemoteQualificationsEducationBachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.ExperienceTechnical skills:Experience in web, mob
**We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.Are you an Advanced ReactJS Developer (Remote) with experience in application development with Java development, HTML, CSS? Are you looking for
LocationSan Francisco or RemoteTypeFull timeDepartmentEngineeringTreasury Prime builds APIs that give developers a direct connection to the banking system, making it easy to embed a full range of banking services, from bank accounts, to custom debit cards, payments, and more, int
Transnetyx is seeking an International team member to serve on our Genetic Services team.As a Genetic Resolutions Specialist, you are responsible for serving as liaison between customer and company to address complaints, inquiries, and resolve issues with the overall goal of main
ResponsibilitiesDeveloping new user-facing features using React.jsBuilding reusable components and front-end libraries for future useTranslating designs and wireframes into high quality codeOptimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices a
More jobs by this company
We are seeking an experienced .net developer with an entrepreneurial spirit who love and live to code. The ideal candidates are passionate about their work and the success of internal and external startup projects.Key ResponsibilitiesA technical leader, an early adopter of techno