Apex Health Solutions is leading a healthcare transformation through our partnerships with physicians and healthcare insurers. Through our unique models, Apex empower physicians to truly manage a patient’s health, delivering high quality, affordable care in a modern, patient focused approach.
The Software Engineer, Applications will be responsible for empowering the technology platform at Apex Health Solutions. In this role, the Software will play a critical role in developing data-focused applications leveraging data and analytics assets within the Apex platform. Join our fast-paced, experienced team of healthcare leaders and re-shape healthcare!
- Iteratively develop full-stack healthcare applications under direction of the AVP, Platform Implementation.
- Work across teams to ensure satisfaction of both technical and customer-focused needs.
- Communicate status and progress effectively to department leadership.
- Partner with operational partners to improve efficacy and experience of applications
- Contribute to technology innovation and the development of the broader platform.
- Develop applications and components in an Agile/SCRUM based environment.
- Propose, define, and implement software development best practices.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of prior software development experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of REACT, Express and other common React Stack tools.
- Familiarity with Python or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of tools and frameworks for user interface design.
- Strong understating of testing, version control, DevOps, and CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of developing and deploying applications in an Azure environment is a plus.
- Prior development within a microservice architecture preferred.
Proficiency with SQL and Relational databases.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote-USFull Stack DeveloperApply for PositionDescriptionHorizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this prom
Headquarters: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia URL: https://mathspace.coMathspace is on a mission to change maths education, by helping students and teachers with smarter, interactive learning software.We're an agile run, product-orientated company that focuses on deliveri
The IT Director is accountable for strategy setting, implementation and evaluation for multiple complex, initiatives, capabilities or functions. Ensures strategy alignment with overall IT and corporate strategies, translates and communicates impacts of strategy changes on work, p