Headquarters: Bratislava, Bratislava Region, Slovakia
We're looking for an experienced software engineer that will be given a wide a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing digital products to ensuring that the latest relevant applicable technology is used. We expect a contribution contribute across the full vertical technology stack, including CI/CD and security.
This is a long-term, stable contract offer within a team of senior developers, designers and PMs.
- Senior experience in full-stack web app development using React and NodeJS
- Excellent knowledge of at least on of database technology, such as PostgresSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, HBase, Neo4J.
- Overall knowledge including common technology used for software development RESTful APIs, Single Sign On, LDAP, GraphQL, Swagger, Elasticsearch, Kibana, auth0, etc
- Working knowledge of DevOps, Docker, CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure as code
- Deep knowledge and proven hands-on experience in designing, implementing and maintaining an event-driven, microservices-based distributed applications
- Experiences with highly scalable applications and application security
- Experience with unit testing frameworks relevant to the technology stack
- Go or Python experience a plus
- Community contributions (e.g., open source work, publishing / speaking on technical ideas) are a plus
- Fully-remote position
- Competitive daily rates
- Stable, long-term contract
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Post: Full Stack DeveloperSalary Range: $90,000 - $120,000 per yearJob Description Overview:Candidate must be a US Citizen.We currently have a need for forward-thinking developers to build web-based applications for multiple commercial clients. Position is fully remote, with.
Headquarters: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia URL: https://mathspace.coMathspace is on a mission to change maths education, by helping students and teachers with smarter, interactive learning software.We're an agile run, product-orientated company that focuses on deliveri
The IT Director is accountable for strategy setting, implementation and evaluation for multiple complex, initiatives, capabilities or functions. Ensures strategy alignment with overall IT and corporate strategies, translates and communicates impacts of strategy changes on work, p