A “Third Wave” of digital consultancies is emerging, and Terazo is at the forefront of the movement. We are a software and platform development firm that empowers our clients to run more efficiently and unlock new business value through integration and automation. We build and support mission-critical applications, online services, and platforms that enable innovation for customers across a wide spectrum of industries.
More about you:
- View your client and team’s success as your own
- Have a technically-oriented mindset and a passion for software development
- Enjoy seeking opportunities to grow and learn
- Easily adapt to changing requirements and deadlines
- Love solving difficult technical problems using a variety of options
- Experience with: AWS, Django, React, Azure, Databricks,
- Experience designing and building integrations with SaaS or developing REST APIs
- Ability to write effective technical documentation, such as tutorials and API call specs
- Ability to communicate with customer’s technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to train and mentor other software engineers
- Experience in CI/CD automation using Jenkins
- Experience with modern operations technologies (docker, chef, kubernetes) and network troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or past commercial implementation experience in the field
- Competitive salary – Great starting salaries for well qualified candidates
- Open paid time off policy - Terazo offers flexible time off to help you relax and recharge.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance – We are dedicated to helping our employees live healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- 401k with company match - Terazo offers a generous 401k match to help our employees meet their retirement goals.
- Family Leave - We recognize the importance of family and offer maternity, paternity and family medical leave plans.
- Group life insurance, Short and long-term disability and more!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia URL: https://mathspace.coMathspace is on a mission to change maths education, by helping students and teachers with smarter, interactive learning software.We're an agile run, product-orientated company that focuses on deliveri
The IT Director is accountable for strategy setting, implementation and evaluation for multiple complex, initiatives, capabilities or functions. Ensures strategy alignment with overall IT and corporate strategies, translates and communicates impacts of strategy changes on work, p
LocationRemoteQualificationsEducationBachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.ExperienceTechnical skills:Experience in web, mob