Implementation Specialist - VIrtual US
Who We Are
Solera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s other most important assets: our homes and digital identities. Today, Solera processes over 300 million digital transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in more than 90 countries. Our 6,500 team members foster an uncommon, innovative culture and are dedicated to successfully bringing the future to bear today through cognitive answers, insights, algorithms, and automation. For more information, please visit solera.com.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for managing the remote delivering of software services, installation, and configuration for the customer environments.
What You’ll Do
- Manage new customer’s program installation and configuration projects ensuring successful implementation.
- Actively engage with internal and external customers/vendors during enrollment.
- Provide direct assistance to customer for enrollment changes and program issue resolution.
- Manage the installation and configuration schedule / timeline.
- Add enrollment selections in multiple systems.
- Create and maintain installation and configuration documentation and status updates.
- Develop and foster a productive working relationship with customer / vendor throughout implementation process.
- Complete installation process within established service level agreement (SLA).
- Provide exceptional customer service.
What You’ll Bring
- Excellent business, technical, or functional knowledge.
- Well versed in core technical competencies (OS, networking, core company applications).
- Excellent skills coordinating tasks to ensure projects are completed correctly and on schedule.
- Above average skills in Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Outlook, Word and Windows).
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas verbally and in writing.
- Ability to positively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to follow through on commitments.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, coordinate multiple projects, and meet simultaneous deadlines.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new processes by following written documentation.
- Ability to identify and elevate potential issues / or problems and offer solutions.
- Ability to react quickly, and appropriately to business impacting issues with minimum supervision.
- Ability to be self-motivating, ownership to self -train and be a leader.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn multiple systems and products.
Education and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent experience: BA or equivalent work experience
- Years of experience: Three to five years of work experience in related fields
- Other requirements: General aptitude for understanding current trends in technology; experience in automotive industry helpful.
- Salesforce experience helpful.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to conduct one-on-one trainings virtually
- Knowledge of Windows OS (2000, XP, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10)
- Ability to install and troubleshoot software.
- Knowledge of web-ex or other on-line meeting tools preferred
- Flexibility in scheduling to meet client needs with short turnaround
- Ability to sit for multiple hours at a time and to work multiple hours a day at a computer keyboard.
- Ability to remain alert and focused during the workday.
- All other related and/or additional responsibilities that may be required or assigned.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SOLERA HOLDINGS, INC., AND ITS US SUBSIDIARIES (TOGETHER, SOLERA) IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. THE FIRM'S POLICY IS NOT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY APPLICANT OR EMPLOYEE BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, AGE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITY, AND GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE FIRM ALSO PROHIBITS HARASSMENT OF APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES BASED ON ANY OF THESE PROTECTED CATEGORIES.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Transnetyx is seeking an International team member to serve on our Genetic Services team.As a Genetic Resolutions Specialist, you are responsible for serving as liaison between customer and company to address complaints, inquiries, and resolve issues with the overall goal of main
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a 2nd shift Data Center Operator w/ 1-2 years of Operations support type experience.Event management - daily 90-95% * Keep track of job flows activities and react to any problems/eventsMonitor the different processing platforms that pass data/files t
Reports To:VP of Information TechnologyClassification:Full Time, Exempt PositionLocation:RemoteSupervises:N/APosition Summary:To support continued growth while maintaining our high standards for customer service, Infinity Global is seeking a talented, motivated Project Manager to
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) installs, repairs, upgrades, and services 3D printers and supporting equipment for external customers.Near Term Deliverables – First YearParticipate in on-call rotations immediately (with help from team)Demonstrate competency in 2 or more su
Position SummaryThe Client Relationship Developer will play a central role in company growth by identifying and cultivating new client relationships for Lynx. As a marketing consultancy built by insight pros, we thrive by establishing and nurturing immersive, consultative, and lo