Headquarters: London, England, United Kingdom
Artificial is a technology company in the insurtech sector. Our platform enables clients to write insurance risks faster, improving profits and reducing administration costs for some of the world's largest insurance companies.
We're looking for a talented Lead UI Engineer to work on our innovative product team. We are committed to solving complex problems in the insurance industry, allowing our clients to trade algorithmically and use machine learning to transform the way insurance products are sold to their customers.
As one of the most recognisable startups in the industry we are well-placed to disrupt the market. Our engineers are building new and creative ways to improve insurance, and we're looking for people to play an important role in this transformation.
As a senior member of the engineering team, your role will include:
- Working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders on shaping the product
- Using your UX/UI experience to build products independently when necessary
- Using TypeScript & OpenAPI: we generate an OpenAPI specification for our backend via Haskell wizardry (we use https://docs.servant.dev/en/stable/), and we generate TypeScript types from the OpenAPI specification. We use Type-safe development, end-to-end.
- Using React, Tailwind, react-query, Git monorepo, Vite/esbuild
- Writing end-to-end tests using Puppeteer
If you're an ambitious, creative, and dependable engineer, you might be a good fit. We're looking for people who:
- Are very familiar with React
- Have an eye for design and user experience
- Are experienced with TypeScript and other typed languages
- Are good communicators, particularly within a remote setting
- Are experienced in leading a team
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Remote-first, with the option to work in our London office
- Flexible schedule
- Private health insurance
- Generous holiday
- Equipment and learning budget
- Conference budget
- Stock options
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia URL: https://mathspace.coMathspace is on a mission to change maths education, by helping students and teachers with smarter, interactive learning software.We're an agile run, product-orientated company that focuses on deliveri
The IT Director is accountable for strategy setting, implementation and evaluation for multiple complex, initiatives, capabilities or functions. Ensures strategy alignment with overall IT and corporate strategies, translates and communicates impacts of strategy changes on work, p
LocationRemoteQualificationsEducationBachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.ExperienceTechnical skills:Experience in web, mob