Joust is looking for a senior React Native engineer to assist in the launch of our application as well as deployment of builds onto the Apple Store and Google Play by the second week of November. The ideal candidate would be able to act as the lead mobile engineer for our team.
Our ideal candidate is experienced in leading the app development process, implementing CI/CD strategies for deployments to both Apple and Google Play mobile app stores, and has experience with encryption for both data in-transit and data at-rest.
Joust is a security focused platform where users are able to securely share images and documents while maintaining full control over their content. By utilizing a combination of encryption, watermarks and other proprietary measures, users can be confident that the content they share with others is protected and that access to content can be revoked at any time.
- Experience with cross platform development in React Native.
- Experience with deploying React Native apps onto multiple app stores.
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes.
- Interact with native level libraries (Swift / Java).
- Able to use multiple encryption algorithms.
- Experience working with websockets.
- Experience with end-to-end encryption and/or OWASP Mobile Application Security Verification Standard (MASVS) is a plus
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Familiarity with Git Flow best practices
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $80.00 - $88.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 3 years (Preferred)
- React Native: 2 years (Preferred)
- React: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia URL: https://mathspace.coMathspace is on a mission to change maths education, by helping students and teachers with smarter, interactive learning software.We're an agile run, product-orientated company that focuses on deliveri
The IT Director is accountable for strategy setting, implementation and evaluation for multiple complex, initiatives, capabilities or functions. Ensures strategy alignment with overall IT and corporate strategies, translates and communicates impacts of strategy changes on work, p
LocationRemoteQualificationsEducationBachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.ExperienceTechnical skills:Experience in web, mob