The Order Entry Agent is responsible for processing phone orders from end users and contractors. Duties include answering a high volume of phone calls for parts orders, price requests, inventory inquiries, and entering phone orders and seeing through to shipment.
- Answers high volume of phone calls from end users and contractors to process phone orders, from order entry to payment
- Assists customers via phone and email with regards to products, pricing, availability, order processing, tracking, and billing
- Responsible for confirming proper payment of orders and releasing for shipment
- Responsible for all outbound calls for payment collection of expedited warranty shipments
- Maintains online customer database locator. Locates Contractors and Wholesalers for prospective customers
- Check Sales Queue voicemail daily, returns all calls promptly
- Any or all duties assigned by supervisor
NON ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Works with technical support and logistics to expedite warranty shipments as needed
- Coordinate with other departments for accounting, claims, freight, and delivery questions
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Project Management - Coordinates projects & schedules; Communicates changes, progress, and problems to management; Completes projects on time and budget.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and analyzes it; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Customer Focused - Responds promptly to customer needs and solicits feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Manages escalated customer situations
- Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build technical knowledge and skills on heaters and how to service them
- Oral & Written Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively through all modes of communication
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views and feedback; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed; Recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Innovation - Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work. Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Accountability-Self directed, responsible and dependable for work, projects, and/or actions; keeps commitments
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments.
- Interpersonal - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
High School Diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.); one to three years related customer service or admin experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be fairly adept at internet navigation and possess basic ability in Microsoft Excel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Transnetyx is seeking an International team member to serve on our Genetic Services team.As a Genetic Resolutions Specialist, you are responsible for serving as liaison between customer and company to address complaints, inquiries, and resolve issues with the overall goal of main
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a 2nd shift Data Center Operator w/ 1-2 years of Operations support type experience.Event management - daily 90-95% * Keep track of job flows activities and react to any problems/eventsMonitor the different processing platforms that pass data/files t
Reports To:VP of Information TechnologyClassification:Full Time, Exempt PositionLocation:RemoteSupervises:N/APosition Summary:To support continued growth while maintaining our high standards for customer service, Infinity Global is seeking a talented, motivated Project Manager to
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) installs, repairs, upgrades, and services 3D printers and supporting equipment for external customers.Near Term Deliverables – First YearParticipate in on-call rotations immediately (with help from team)Demonstrate competency in 2 or more su
Position SummaryThe Client Relationship Developer will play a central role in company growth by identifying and cultivating new client relationships for Lynx. As a marketing consultancy built by insight pros, we thrive by establishing and nurturing immersive, consultative, and lo