Looking for an innovative Chief Technology Officer that can collaborate in a fast-paced environment and manage software devepment teams to execute on mission-driven projects.
Thrivelab is a Los Angeles based healthtech company on a mission to make hormone health and longevity treatments accessible and affordable nationwide. Currently operating in 6 regions, Thrivelab just received funding to scale nationwide and support phase 2 of product development.
We are in the middle of a hormone imbalance epidemic due to enviromental toxins, diet, chronic stress and aging. There is a complete lack of access and awareness leading to misdiagnosis.
- A 30 year old man today has the same testosterone level as a 70 year old man in 1990.
- 80% of women suffer from a hormone imbalance.
Thrivelab is leveraging machine learning to diagnose and treat hormone imbalances. The implications for patient care, efficacy and outcome are staggering. This core competency and patient first relationship can then be extrapolated into a platform of longevity based treatments to help good humans thrive.
In addition to Machine Learning Thrivelab is focused on leveraging technology to improve the patient journey and team member efficiency. We have a technology road map that the CTO would be responsible for enhancing and executing on.
- Track record as team lead for full product cycle software development.
- Experience developing software in React and Django.
- Experience developing backend web applications and/or REST APIs
- Experience deploying applications on Amazon Web Services.
- Experience designing and building ML programs to product recommendation.
- Exerpience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager and conversion tracking.
- Experience with Hipaa a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Stock Grants and Stock Options
- Founder's Title
- Remote work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project leadership: 5 years (Preferred)
- Software Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Machine learning: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia URL: https://mathspace.coMathspace is on a mission to change maths education, by helping students and teachers with smarter, interactive learning software.We're an agile run, product-orientated company that focuses on deliveri
The IT Director is accountable for strategy setting, implementation and evaluation for multiple complex, initiatives, capabilities or functions. Ensures strategy alignment with overall IT and corporate strategies, translates and communicates impacts of strategy changes on work, p
LocationRemoteQualificationsEducationBachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.ExperienceTechnical skills:Experience in web, mob