For one of our clients, we are looking for a Product Engineer - Remote
In this role you will
- Work with product and design to understand consumer problems and partner to build a product with.
- Drive tasks, features, projects with a sense of ownership.
- You will write technical plans, break down product specs and designs, and work with teammates to ensure they are solving consumer needs.
- Write and maintain code to implement consumer value and deliver a performant, top tier experience.
- Review code, proposals, and otherwise help your teammates succeed.
You may enjoy working at the company if you
- Are team focused. You are excited to work together with peers across engineering, product, design, and other roles. You understand that success lies with the teams progress not your own.
- Act with a sense of urgency. An early stage startup needs to be agile to the customer and business needs and you are excited to move fast with them.
- Are autonomous. You figure out which way you need to be pointed and are creative in clearing your path.
- Can clearly and concisely communicate. You explain implementation details, project requirements, and your favourite topics in a way that teammates easily understand.
- Are quality oriented. You take pride in your work while keeping an eye on practicality.
- Listen with curiosity. You strive to learn from each conversation and get excited when you discover the unexpected.
- Have at least two years of experience working in a team setting as a software engineer in an evolving codebase. They hope to be a good environment to mentor more junior engineers soon, but currently do not have the infrastructure to provide the required support.
- Their modern stack utilises React, Next.js, Cypress, Node, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, and Google Cloud Platform among other technologies, platforms, and services.
- They are currently all working remotely and expect to continue with their remote first culture past the pandemic but the majority of the team has a home base in the San Francisco Bay Area and we will get flexible office space in the Bay Area sometime in 2022.
- 100 percent of healthcare premiums with comprehensive healthcare and benefit plan, flexible time off, flexible spending account, and parental leave among other benefits. They offer a competitive salary and equity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 - $170,000.00 per year
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Chipper, we're building the future of student loans. Our platform enables borrowers to discover and enroll in eligible repayment and forgiveness programs and seamlessly chip away debt faster. We believe that every borrower should have access to expert student loan guidance, re
LocationRemoteQualificationsEducationBachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.ExperienceTechnical skills:Experience in web, mob
**We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.Are you an Advanced ReactJS Developer (Remote) with experience in application development with Java development, HTML, CSS? Are you looking for
LocationSan Francisco or RemoteTypeFull timeDepartmentEngineeringTreasury Prime builds APIs that give developers a direct connection to the banking system, making it easy to embed a full range of banking services, from bank accounts, to custom debit cards, payments, and more, int
Transnetyx is seeking an International team member to serve on our Genetic Services team.As a Genetic Resolutions Specialist, you are responsible for serving as liaison between customer and company to address complaints, inquiries, and resolve issues with the overall goal of main